Start the conversation
Today I'd like to talk to you about the 10-year note and, specifically, why you're hearing so much about it lately.
It's approaching 3%, and that's got traders "on edge" and your money is at risk… or so goes the story, according to dozens of headlines I just scanned.
Yet, that's not a reason to get uptight.
When you read between the lines, what's happening is (a) entirely understandable and (b) potentially very profitable.
Here's the skinny…
- Screaming headlines rarely tell the whole story.
- The 10-year note is important for reasons that aren't often reported by media outlets more concerned with sensationalist headlines than profits.
- There are three simple, easy-to-implement steps you can take right now that position your money for profits even if the 10-year note shoots beyond 3% to far higher levels.
- Wall Street veteran Art Cashin has spent 59 years on Wall Street and, as such, is one of very few individuals with the perspective needed to accurately assess market conditions. Which is why, of course, I take what he has to say very seriously. You should too – especially when he makes a comment like the one he did this past Wednesday about the possibility of another market correction…
- Over the years, gold's been a great investment, but lately it's hardly lived up to expectations. Part of that is due to the dynamics of the gold market itself, and part of that is due to the rabid fascination with cryptocurrencies. Let's talk about each of those things then move onto a great way to play gold today. Perhaps, even the only way. Here's what you need to do…
A $10,000,000 Bet: This 35-year investment expert is betting nearly $10 million that he can show you how to make 350% average gains every week for a year. Learn how to get started right away – you can't afford to miss next week’s moneymaking recommendations. Click here now…
The post What a 10-Year Yield at 3% Really Means for Your Money appeared first on Total Wealth.
About the Author
Keith Fitz-Gerald has been the Chief Investment Strategist for the Money Morning team since 2007. He's a seasoned market analyst with decades of experience, and a highly accurate track record. Keith regularly travels the world in search of investment opportunities others don't yet see or understand. In addition to heading The Money Map Report, Keith runs High Velocity Profits, which aims to get in, target gains, and get out clean, and he's also the founding editor of Straight Line Profits, a service devoted to revealing the "dark side" of Wall Street... In his weekly Total Wealth, Keith has broken down his 30-plus years of success into three parts: Trends, Risk Assessment, and Tactics – meaning the exact techniques for making money. Sign up is free at totalwealthresearch.com.