Start the conversation
Today I'd like to talk to you about the 10-year note and, specifically, why you're hearing so much about it lately.
It's approaching 3%, and that's got traders "on edge" and your money is at risk… or so goes the story, according to dozens of headlines I just scanned.
Yet, that's not a reason to get uptight.
When you read between the lines, what's happening is (a) entirely understandable and (b) potentially very profitable.
Here's the skinny…
- Screaming headlines rarely tell the whole story.
- The 10-year note is important for reasons that aren't often reported by media outlets more concerned with sensationalist headlines than profits.
- There are three simple, easy-to-implement steps you can take right now that position your money for profits even if the 10-year note shoots beyond 3% to far higher levels.
- Wall Street veteran Art Cashin has spent 59 years on Wall Street and, as such, is one of very few individuals with the perspective needed to accurately assess market conditions. Which is why, of course, I take what he has to say very seriously. You should too – especially when he makes a comment like the one he did this past Wednesday about the possibility of another market correction…
- Over the years, gold's been a great investment, but lately it's hardly lived up to expectations. Part of that is due to the dynamics of the gold market itself, and part of that is due to the rabid fascination with cryptocurrencies. Let's talk about each of those things then move onto a great way to play gold today. Perhaps, even the only way. Here's what you need to do…
A $10,000,000 Bet: This 35-year investment expert is betting nearly $10 million that he can show you how to make 350% average gains every week for a year. Learn how to get started right away – you can't afford to miss next week's moneymaking recommendations. Click here now…
The post What a 10-Year Yield at 3% Really Means for Your Money appeared first on Total Wealth.
About the Author
Keith is a seasoned market analyst and professional trader with more than 37 years of global experience. He is one of very few experts to correctly see both the dot.bomb crisis and the ongoing financial crisis coming ahead of time - and one of even fewer to help millions of investors around the world successfully navigate them both. Forbes hailed him as a "Market Visionary." He is a regular on FOX Business News and Yahoo! Finance, and his observations have been featured in Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, WIRED, and MarketWatch. Keith previously led The Money Map Report, Money Map's flagship newsletter, as Chief Investment Strategist, from 20007 to 2020. Keith holds a BS in management and finance from Skidmore College and an MS in international finance (with a focus on Japanese business science) from Chaminade University. He regularly travels the world in search of investment opportunities others don't yet see or understand.