When I started Total Wealth, I made a promise to myself – and more importantly to you – that I would do everything in my power every single day to help you protect your money and grow it at the same time.
Many flipped out this past week and thought about running for the hills – which made me in turn head straight to Baltimore, where our team is headquartered.
I spent time:
- Answering phones with customer service
- Listening in on telesales
- Doing a live video for Money Morning, during which I took and answered questions directly from readers (perhaps even one of yours)
- And, of course, reading through a blizzard of email so that I knew exactly what you're thinking – your hopes, your fears, and your questions
All to hold up that promise I made you.
Speaking of which, one of the single most important things I did over the past few days was the Facebook live session I just mentioned regarding recent trading activity, what's happening, why and, critically, what it means for your money.
Here's a recap of that Facebook live session in case you missed it…
- Following the Total Wealth Tactics and Unstoppable Trends that we discuss frequently is paramount when the markets get a case of the jitters, because that's how you stay focused on profit potential. Believe it or not, it's still there and still stronger than we've seen in a decade.
- History shows very clearly that the biggest downdrafts always result in the best profits. This will be no different when the dust settles.
- Keep your emotions out of it. I know that's tough, but do your best! Here's a quick link to an older article about why this is so important to the big wealth we're working on together.
- We're taking a page out of the playbook of one of the greatest global investors of all-time – Sir John Templeton – to show you how you can profit during sell-offs driven by technical trading rather than the fundamentals like we've recently seen. Here's what to do…
Editor's Note: "Must-have" companies backed by Unstoppable Trends are a cornerstone of Keith's wealth-building strategy. But there's another type of investment he wants Money Morning Members to know about. It's one of his favorites, a kind of "desert island fund" he'd buy if he had to park his money in one place, "retire" from civilization for 20 years, and come back to a pile of money. Click here to learn more…
About the Author
Keith Fitz-Gerald has been the Chief Investment Strategist for the Money Morning team since 2007. He's a seasoned market analyst with decades of experience, and a highly accurate track record. Keith regularly travels the world in search of investment opportunities others don't yet see or understand. In addition to heading The Money Map Report, Keith runs High Velocity Profits, which aims to get in, target gains, and get out clean. In his weekly Total Wealth, Keith has broken down his 30-plus years of success into three parts: Trends, Risk Assessment, and Tactics – meaning the exact techniques for making money. Sign up is free at totalwealthresearch.com.