Start the conversation
Watch Live Market Trading & Analysis with Chris Johnson
The Latest: Thursday, June 4
- Zillow Group Inc. (NASADQ: Z), currently trading for $62.50.
- Chris thinks it's still a seller's market for homeowners, which is bullish for Zillow.
- His price target: $80.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ: CHRW), currently trading for $82.50.
- Chris likes this trucking company because it's historically very efficient with logistics and he thinks that will be rewarded as transportation increases with the reopening of the economy.
- This is a stock that could lead you through the second half of the year.
- So, Chris has a $90-$100 price target on the stock over the next month and a half.
- Expedia Group Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE), currently trading for $90.
- Chris likes Expedia because it appears more people are going to be traveling in the near future.
- The stock already broke above its 20 and 50-day moving averages, which is a very bullish momentum trend.
- Look for it to trade up through its 200-day moving average in the next couple weeks, especially if the reopening of Las Vegas is successful.
- Price target: $100-$110.
More from Chris
About Chris Johnson
Chris Johnson is a highly regarded equity and options analyst who has spent much of his 23-year market career designing and interpreting complex models to help investment firms transform millions of data points into impressive gains for clients.
He began building his proprietary models in 1998, analyzing about 2,000 records per day. Today, that database, which Chris designed and coded from scratch, analyzes a staggering 700,000 records per day. It's the secret behind the multiple money-doubling windfalls he shows his Night Trader readers.
Chris holds degrees in finance, statistics, and accounting. He worked as a licensed broker for 11 years before taking on the role of Director of Quantitative Analysis at a big-name equity and options research firm for eight years.
He is a frequent commentator on financial markets for CNBC, Fox, Bloomberg TV, and CBS Radio and has been featured in Barron's, USA Today, Newsweek, and The Wall Street Journal, and numerous books.