Start the conversation
Live Stock Market Trading & Analysis with D.R. Barton, Jr.
The Latest: Monday, June 1
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: DLR), currently trading for $144.
- D.R. likes the fundamentals of this business because he's bullish on the technology sector as a whole. His price target is $160 for the stock.
- D.R. also likes CoreSite Realty Corp. (NYSE: COR) because of its recent technical breakout above $120 per share.
- The stock could run to $145-$150 per share in short order.
- He loves Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) long-term and thinks investors should buy the stock on any pullback.
- $2,300 per share is his next buy target.
- D.R. really likes Square Inc. (NASDAQ: SQ), currently trading for $82.50 per share.
- He also likes this company long-term and thinks investors will benefit from buying any dips in the future.
- D.R. likes the fundamentals of Shopify Inc's (NASDAQ: SHOP) business, but he doesn't like the stock at its currently escalated level at $750 per share.
- The stock would have to drop a couple hundred dollars before D.R. would recommend buying it.
More from D.R.
About D.R. Barton, Jr.
D.R. Barton, Jr. is a world-renowned authority on technical trading with 25 years of experience.
Thanks to the wealth he was able to create for himself and his followers, D.R. retired early to pursue his passion for investing and showing fellow investors how to build toward financial freedom.
Today, he's a financial author, lecturer, and coach.
He has helped hundreds of thousands master powerful trading techniques. Most recently, he's shown his readers a new way to make money even while the coronavirus weighs on markets. You can learn more about that here.
D.R. is also the co-founder and COO of the Directional Research and Trading hedge fund group and holds the national spotlight as a leading expert on system designs for risk reduction.
D.R. co-authored the New York Times and Wall Street Journal best-selling book Safe Strategies for Financial Freedom, a comprehensive guide for aggressively shedding risk without derailing profits. He is a regular analyst on Fox Business, CNBC, Bloomberg Radio.