Start the conversation
Live Market & Trading Updates Every Monday with Tom Gentile
The Latest: Monday, June 15
- Tom showed his viewers how to short the SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (NYSEARCA: SPY) with put spreads if and when the time presents itself.
- He doesn’t want to put the trade on in the middle of the market reversal to the upside, so keep this one in your back pocket.
- Instead, look for a pullback starting around the $310 on SPY.
- Tom thinks oil is staging a comeback and is bullish on the commodity as people are traveling a bit more during the summer, despite the pandemic.
- He’s specifically bullish on Exxon Mobil Corp. (NYSE: XOM), which is showing technical signs of breaking out to the upside.;
- Tom’s price target on XOM is $55 per share.
- Tom is bullish on gold and Bitcoin long-term.
- As the Federal government continues to print more dollars in an attempt to solve its many problems, that will continue to increase the values of scare assets like gold and Bitcoin – which are limited in supply can’t be created out of thin air.
More From Tom
About Tom Gentile
Tom began his career by studying the ins and outs of options trading every single night in his parent's basement back in 1986. Years later, he had built one of the largest financial tech companies showing people how to trade. It was called Optionetics, and it quickly established a stellar reputation in the field of options education.
In 2009, Tom sold Optionetics for millions of dollars.
Since then, he has dedicated his career to teaching people how to trade. Tom has taught over 300,000 traders his option trading secrets in a variety of settings, including seminars, workshops, and sponsored events like The Money Show. He's also a bestselling author of eight books and training courses.
He's not just limited to options, either. Tom has shown his readers huge money-doubling scores trading cryptocurrencies as well.
Tom's personal mission in life is to show people like you everything he's learned in his 30 years of trading. He wants you to break out of the grueling nine-to-five cycle and achieve the abundant life you deserve.