Start the conversation
Mobile Text Summary Terms & Conditions: Our mobile text messages are intended for recipients over the age of 18 and are delivered via US 50525. To opt out of Money Morning's Red Alert text messaging program, send the word STOP to 50525 at any time. You understand and agree that text messages sent to your mobile phone/device may be generated using automated technology. Your consent to receive text messages is not required to make a purchase. Message frequency may vary per user. Message and data rates may apply. For help, Text HELP.
Process to Unsubscribe From Text Messages
All text message subscribers have the ability to unsubscribe or change their personal subscription settings at any time. Text messages are sent by Trumpia on behalf of Money Map Press.
To unsubscribe for:
- Email: Click the 'Unsubscribe' link located at the bottom of each email.
- Mobile Text: Text STOP to the short code that you do not wish to receive messages from.
NOTE: Message and data rates may apply.
You may also call the Trumpia Unsubscribe Hotline at 1-866-866-0009 to unsubscribe at any time.
If you believe that your contact information was collected by Money Map Press without your consent and would like to report spam, please click here or call 1-866-866-0009. When reporting the offending organization, please include the contact address or number that sent you the spam, the username of the sender, and the message or first few sentences of the message that you consider spam. Trumpia has a no tolerance spam policy.
NOTE: The Trumpia service is not intended for children under 13, and Trumpia does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Money Map Press may classify and rate their message content for recipients who are 13 years of age or older. Please observe content rating for intended audience before you sign up for any distribution list or mobile keyword.
Trumpia may use or disclose information about you, including your personal information, under the following circumstances:
- To provide you with products and services you request.
- To anticipate and resolve problems and conflicts with our products and services.
- For verification and authentication purposes in regards to requests or changes of any personal information or data related.
- For other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of your information.
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When Trumpia believes such use or disclosure is (a) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy of Trumpia.