Start the conversation
Money Morning Syndication Guidelines
Welcome to the first step in boosting your traffic and customer fulfillment. Money Morning takes an open approach to today's content world. We believe that our content is some of the best financial writing in the world. Our team of writers and editors has predicted some of the biggest financial events of the last decade, including the credit crisis, the housing crisis, the gold boom, and many more.
We believe that when you syndicate our content, we both benefit. We encourage you to take a look around and syndicate articles as you see fit with respect to the below guidelines.
- Only republish content available via an approved RSS feed.
- Use a canonical URL that will ensure Money Morning is the known, original author of the content.
- Do not rewrite the headline of an article.
- Do not remove any links within the article.
- The byline must include the Author Name of the original article and a link to MoneyMorning.com.
- A link to the original Money Morning article must be present above or below the article. The article’s headline should be used as the anchor text for this link.
- Do not use the "No Follow" variable within the HREF of story / content links.
- Do not rewrite or add content to any Money Morning story without prior consent.
We hope that you enjoy taking advantage of Money Morning's syndication feature. Please contact Bret Holmes (email@example.com) for approval before syndicating any Money Morning content or if you have any questions.
Publisher, Money Morning