Airbnb is a profitable "unicorn" whose IPO is expected sometimes this year, but retail investors may want to hold out...
- Is Airbnb Stock a Good Investment After the IPO?
- Should I Buy Airbnb Stock After the IPO?
- Don't Buy Airbnb Stock After the IPO – Buy These 4 Instead
- Is Airbnb Stock Publicly Traded?
- When Can I Buy Airbnb Stock?
- What Is the Airbnb Stock Ticker?
- What Is the Airbnb Stock Symbol?
- Airbnb News: Hosts in Colorado's Ski Towns Rake in $32 Million
- Before the Airbnb IPO Date, Can I Own Airbnb Stock?
- Airbnb IPO and Stock: Your Complete Guide to the $30 Billion Company
- Will the Airbnb IPO Happen in 2017?
- When Is the Airbnb IPO Date?
- Will There Be an Airbnb IPO in 2016?
- The Two Biggest Threats to the Airbnb IPO
- Airbnb IPO Date Faces Delay as Company Receives $24 Billion Valuation
2019 has been the year of big startup "unicorn" IPOs.
And as rumors circulate around about Airbnb, many retail investors want to jump in on the company's success.
Retail investors are anticipating the next big tech IPOs coming in 2019.
And with rumors of Airbnb's official public offering swirling around, many want to jump in on the company's success.
What is the Airbnb stock ticker?
A lot of investors are excited about buying shares of the transportation disruptor and have been asking us for more information.
What is the Airbnb stock symbol?
That's what our readers have been asking as the company prepares to go public.
In Airbnb news, hosts in Colorado's mountain towns are making big bucks.
In fact, last ski season, hosts in one town made $12.6 million.
Before the Airbnb IPO date is officially set, retail investors want to know if they can own Airbnb stock early.
That's because shares of Snapchat climbed over 40% in one day when it went public on March 2.
Will we see an Airbnb IPO in 2017?
Some investors are hopeful for a new company to invest in after Snap Inc. went public on March 2.
Home-sharing company Airbnb is engaging in another round of hefty funding, leaving anxious investors asking when we will see the Airbnb IPO date.
Investors want an Airbnb IPO in 2016, but the hospitality company has been hesitant to say whether that'll happen for sure.
Even so, we have some clues about when Airbnb's IPO might be.
No Airbnb IPO date has been set, but when it comes to market, the company may be worth as much as $24 billion.
According to a report from The Wall Street Journal last week, the home-rental company is in the midst of a $1 billion funding round. The investors funding the company value it near $24 billion.
Airbnb Inc. is reportedly in talks to raise $1 billion in venture capital according to The Wall Street Journal. That amount of funding would value the tech startup at roughly $24 billion.
Unfortunately for investors, that means the Airbnb IPO date will be pushed back again.