Not even the holiday shopping season could save November’s retail sales numbers, which slumped 0.6% in November from the previous month.That was significantly worse than the 0.2% estimated decline.
- Is Amazon a Short After Retail Sales Numbers?
- This FANG Stock's Latest Tech Is More Than Meets the Eye
- These Are the 2 Must-Own Holiday Shopping Stocks Right Now
- Here's How Much Amazon Stock Is Actually Worth
- Jeff Bezos Dropped a Major Hint About Amazon's Future, and Everyone Missed It
- One Brilliant Move Just Put This Retailer Back in Contention with Amazon
- Amazon Banking Is Coming; Here's Your Backdoor Profit Play
- What Is Shipping with Amazon?
- Forget Amazon; This Company Could Actually Buy Target in 2018
- Here's Why Amazon Will Soon Reach $2,000
- This Is Amazon's Greatest Opponent (Hint: It's Not Wal-Mart)
- What the Latest Amazon Cryptocurrency News Really Means for Investors
- How to Profit from Amazon's Acquisitions in 2018, for Under $40
- This One Chart Shows Just How Powerful Amazon Has Become
- Five Things You Didn't Know About Amazon.com
- After the Whole Foods Deal, Amazon Is Eyeing This No. 1 Grocer
Could this FANG stock be "looking" at a potential rally?
Following an announcement of the latest "Alexa" doodad, investors wonder if a stock rally could be far off... Chief Investment Strategist Keith Fitz-Gerald is giving his opinion on the tech blue chip - and why he "likes" the tech as an investor, despite pressing privacy concerns...
In October 2013, Money Morning Defense and Tech Specialist Michael A. Robinson predicted that Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN) was destined to hit $1,000 per share.
According to Michael, his bold price prediction "had to do with my thesis that high tech is vital to our economy and your investment portfolio... the road to wealth is paved by tech."
Last month, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos revealed in a shareholder letter that his company has 100 million Prime subscribers worldwide.
But the memo contained another statistic we find even more compelling... one the mainstream media completely missed.
Amazon is changing retail, groceries, and even healthcare as we know it.
The companies that can't adapt are dead in the water.
Amazon.com Inc. is in talks to develop a "checking-account-like product" for consumers. Considering Amazon's recent forays into healthcare, package delivery, and brick-and-mortar retail, the company's move into finance is not surprising.
Shipping with Amazon is going to revolutionize the package-delivery market.
Amazon is going to start cutting out other services by sending products directly to customers.
Analysts are speculating that Amazon may soon add another prize to its collection: Target Corp.
But our Chief Investment Strategist Keith Fitz-Gerald sees an entirely different company taking on that deal.
Money Morning Chief Investment Strategist Keith Fitz-Gerald appeared on Fox Business Network's "Varney & Co." yesterday to discuss why Amazon will hit $2,000.
Amazon is lowering third-party vendor product prices to compete more fiercely with other low-cost rivals like Wal-Mart Stores Inc. and Dollar General Corp.
In the latest Amazon cryptocurrency news, there's some concrete evidence the retail giant is paying attention to Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Amazon registered three domain names, one being specifically for Ethereum.
Amazon's acquisitions in 2017 helped the online retail giant net $1.3 billion in Q3 2017 alone from Whole Foods.
In 2018, the company may be eyeing even bigger targets to purchase.