Cryptocurrency expert Dave Zeiler predicts the future of cryptocurrencies and even gives a few coin recommendations.
- These 2 Companies Are Reviving the Future of Crypto
- This "Feedback Loop" Shows Why Bitcoin Prices Are Only Going Up
- One of the Boldest Bitcoin Price Predictions Shows $100,000 Is in Reach
- Why Bitcoin Prices Will Get a Boost After Today's Slide
- Why Bitcoin Prices Won't Stay Down for Long
- [Bitcoin Chart] Peak Supply Is Creating an Incredible Profit Opportunity
- Forget ICOs; Security Token Offerings Are a $10 Trillion Opportunity
- These Bullish 2018 Litecoin Price Predictions Show Prices Climbing 205% by December
- John McAfee: Short-Term Crypto Investors "Can Hope for Mediocrity at Best, Oblivion at Most"
- No, Bitcoin Is Not a Ponzi Scheme
- How John McAfee Sent This Altcoin Soaring 92% in Mere Minutes
- We Looked Inside Our "Crystal Ball" for Bitcoin, and This Is What We Found
- John McAfee Revealed Crypto Investors' Biggest Fear – and It's About to Come True
- This Is What Happens When a Genius Trader Gets His Hands on Crypto
- Venezuela Is Using Crypto to Evade Uncle Sam… and This Is Just the Start
- What Is Hashgraph, and Is It Really Better Than Blockchain?
Since Nov. 6, Bitcoin's price has fallen more than 43% as investors fled the coin's recent volatility.
The recent drop has prompted a flurry of doomsday prophesies, with some analysts going as far to say that the popular cryptocurrency has entered a "death spiral."
For cryptocurrency investors, 2018 has been a minor disappointment. But that's not going to last, according to our latest Bitcoin price prediction.
A record-breaking rebound could be in the works.
Bitcoin prices continued their downward trend as markets absorb the ongoing investigation by the U.S. Justice Department into the manipulation of the cryptocurrency.
But the worst may be over.
Bitcoin prices fell 3.4% to $8,275.21 on Wednesday as markets continued a broader sell-off in the cryptocurrency sector.
That's creating a buying opportunity for savvy investors.
Bitcoin's incredible 1,400% surge in 2017 captivated the investing world.
But Bitcoin's otherworldly rise overshadowed a key aspect of its long-term potential.
If you haven't yet heard of security token offerings, you soon will.
STOs will provide a legal avenue for companies to launch new cryptocurrency tokens, which will reenergize the crypto markets. But they will also realize the potential of blockchain technology by providing a way to "tokenize" virtually every investment in existence - a watershed event involving trillions of dollars.
Many Money Morning readers are asking how high Litecoin will climb in 2018.
That's why we've put together a list of seven bullish 2018 Litecoin price predictions from Finder.com.
These predictions come from all areas of the cryptocurrency community and provide a diverse range of opinion on the future performance of the currency.
Software expert and crypto guru John McAfee knows long-term crypto investing is not for the weak at heart...
And he doesn't mince his words telling his Twitter followers they'd be sorry if they sell right now.
Despite what varied crypto critics believe, Bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme.
In fact, we find it strange that such detractors can't see the massive differences between digital coins and pyramid ploys.
Software prodigy and crypto-wiz John McAfee has buoyed the value of countless altcoins with one simple tweet.
Here's a look at the price changes he's affected in recent months...
To help get you set up for profitable crypto investing this year, Money Morning Executive Editor, Bill Patalon, sat down with our legendary cryptocurrency expert here at Money Morning, David Zeiler.
Software prodigy and crypto-wiz John McAfee recently honed in on crypto investors' greatest fear...
A fear that could soon materialize into fact.
Last year, Tom Gentile's winning trades beat the markets 445 times over.
Imagine what he can do with cryptocurrency.
The Venezuelan government has officially launched the pre-sale of its controversial "petro" token.
While it's true the digital asset won't shake up the crypto market in the near-term, it's just the start of a dangerous trend for the world's sanctioned nations.