Money Morning Resource Specialist Peter Krauth - a former portfolio adviser and a 20-year veteran of the resource market - explains why today's gold price is going down.
- Why Today's Gold Price Is Going Down – October 2014
- October Gold Prices Up 1.34% on This Bullish News
- Gold Prices Back Off 4-Week Highs on Fed Comment, Bad Eurozone Data
- Why gold prices today are at the lowest level since Christmas
- Why Gold Prices Are Up Today from 9-Month Lows
- Gold Investing 2014: Gold Will Continue to Outperform Major Assets
If you want to know why the gold price today slipped off Monday's four-week high, here's all you need to know...
Gold prices today (Friday) fell to fresh new lows below the $1,200-an-ounce threshold for the first time since mid-December.
Gold investing 2014 update: Gold prices have had a strong first half in 2014. At the midpoint in July, the yellow metal had gone up 9.2% in value.
Investors in physical gold have benefited from the rise. Throughout the year, gold has consistently outperformed other major asset classes like U.S. treasuries and equities.