SpaceX's recent feats raised new questions if there will be a chance to invest in SpaceX stock in 2016.
invest in SpaceX
- Will There Be a Chance to Invest in SpaceX Stock in 2016?
- SpaceX Stock: Will We Get a Chance to Invest in 2016?
- Will There Finally Be a Chance to Invest in SpaceX Stock in 2016?
- $1 Billion Google-SpaceX Partnership Will Bring the Entire World Online
- Next SpaceX Launch Set for 4:47 a.m. ET Saturday
- Will There Finally Be a Chance to Invest in SpaceX Stock in 2015?
Two new developments have sparked fresh interest in SpaceX stock this week, leaving investors asking when we will get a chance to invest in Elon Musk's company.
Updated Jan. 21, 2015: An exciting Google-SpaceX partnership was formed Tuesday evening. Together, the visionary companies will attempt to bring the remaining two-thirds of the globe online...
You see, more than 60% of the world's population is still offline, according to a September 2014 study by McKinsey & Co.
After a day of rumors, the Internet giant and Fidelity confirmed a $1 billion investment in Elon Musk's SpaceX around 5 p.m. ET Tuesday. A source close to the deal said Google valued SpaceX north of $10 billion.
Updated Thursday, Jan. 8: A historic SpaceX launch originally set for Tuesday morning was delayed a minute before liftoff. The unmanned Dragon was to carry 5,000 lbs. of fresh groceries, new equipment, and even Christmas presents to the six astronauts currently on board the International Space Station (ISS).
The landing itself is the historic part. If all goes well, SpaceX will bring its Falcon 9 rocket’s main booster back to a floating platform in the Atlantic Ocean. That requires a pinpoint landing.
Booster recovery has never been done before. If successful, the maneuver would significantly lower the cost of spaceflight – a key SpaceX goal.