Investors need to own gold to hedge against cyberterrorists, according to Marc Faber.
- Marc Faber: This Is Your Best Bet Against Cyberterrorism
- Marc Faber: 3 Reasons to Expect an "Epic Decline"
- Marc Faber: Trump's Financial Plans Won't Save the U.S. Stock Market
- Marc Faber: We're in Need of a "Serious Recession"
- Marc Faber Warns of Fed-Created Global Socialism, Backs Donald Trump
- Latest Marc Faber Stock Market Crash Prediction Doesn't Go Far Enough
- Investment News Briefs
Marc Faber spoke with CNBC on Sunday to explain why he's worried that central banks, including the U.S. Federal Reserve, are rapidly contributing to the rise of global socialism.
The famed Swiss investor also backed GOP front-runner Donald Trump during his interview, for one surprising reason.
The latest stock market crash prediction forecast by legendary contrarian Marc Faber is a little vague. He says what's going on with the Chinese yuan could have a negative impact on U.S. markets.
But we'd prefer a more thorough outlook on the state of the damaged Chinese currency and what to expect from it in the near future.