Now that Under Armour Inc. (NYSE: UA) has finally completed its third stock split in as many years, investors want to know what's next for the Under Armour stock price.
- What's Next for the Under Armour Stock Price in 2016 After the Split
- The Under Armour Stock Split Date Is Here – What You Need to Know Now
- After Under Armour Stock Split, This Is UA's Biggest Catalyst
- Does the Under Armour Stock Split Make UA a Buy?
- Under Armour Stock Split Date Is Close – 10 Facts Investors Need to Know
- What the Under Armour Stock Split Means for Investors Now
- Profit by Understanding the Wearable Tech War
- Buy, Sell or Hold: After a 950% Run, Is Under Armour Overheated?
The Under Armour stock split date is finally here, nearly nine months after it was first announced to investors.
The split is not typical in that a new class of shares will be distributed.
The Under Armour stock split date is set for April 7, 2016, and shareholders as of March 28 will receive a 2-for-1 split.
The Class C shares that will be introduced will trade under the ticker UA.C.
The Under Armour stock split will finally take place on Thursday, and the company will issue a new class of stock. The shares will be distributed to investors via a 2-for-1 stock split.
Investors now want to know if the Under Armour stock split makes UA a buy.
The Under Armour stock split date is fast approaching, and we're now just days away.
The Under Armour stock split will halve the price of UA shares, but there is a lot more to know about the split.
The Under Armour stock split is finally on its way.
On March 16, Under Armour Inc. (NYSE: UA) announced the issuance of new stock that will be distributed to investors via a stock split. The Under Armour stock split will take place on Thursday, April 7.
It’s impossible not to notice all the people decked out in Under Armour Inc. (NYSE: UA) gear. But has the stock gone too far? Here’s the answer. Read more...