- The “Secret Weapon” Successful Traders Use to Make a Killing in a Crazy Market
- Double Your Money on These Two “Bullish Bounces”
- Go Long for 70% Gains on the 2022 Rally I Can See Coming
- The New Normal Is Here – and It Can Double Your Money Right Now
- Profit on Volatility: How to Play the VIX for 100% Gains
- How to Score 100% Gains from Netflix’s Downward Plunge
- These Three “Sentiment Cycle” Plays Each Have 100% Profit Potential
- The Two Best Options Plays to Look at Right Now
- How to Bank 100% Profits on the Crude Oil Surge
- The Two Best Stock Options to Buy Right Now
- The Best Call and Put Options to Buy Now on Election Day
- The Best Call and Put Options to Trade Now
- The Best Options Trade Before the Election for over 100% Returns
- How to Hedge This Market with Options Trading
- The Best Options Trade to Make Over 100% Gains Right Now
- How to Trade Options on Nikola Stock
Shah Gilani explains how savvy traders can pick up quick profits by looking for "bullish bumps" in the market, even in a downturn.
Shah Gilani explains why historical trends suggest a market rally in the back half of the year, and how investors can play it for profit.
Shah Gilani picks out two healthcare-related options plays that are set to provide double or more returns.
Shah Gilani shows you a short-term options trade to bank some profit off of the downward plunge in Netflix stock.
Shah Gilani shows you how to play the sentiment cycle for profit, along with three trades with 100% upside potential.
If there is one thing the markets don't like it's uncertainty.
Even after the polls close on Election Day, there is a good possibility we won't know which candidate won, which is one of the biggest uncertainties there can be.
The good news is that uncertainty creates tons of opportunity for options traders.
Volatility is higher, prices move faster and if you have the right game plan, you can make a lot of money.
But instead of just buying any calls and puts based on hunches and whatever the talking heads on TV might say, we're using expert research that crunches data to come up with the right plan.
Today, we're going to use that research to give you the best call and put options to trade no matter who wins the election.
We’ve been in a sideways market since Sept.
5, but it’s felt more like a roller coaster with stocks climbing and falling daily.
This has frustrated investors who are hoping stocks will climb higher or will fall into buying territory.
But it’s a fantastic market for options traders.
The daily volatility creates opportunities left and right and we’re going to show you how to capitalize on it with the best call and put options to trade right now.
Options traders love to trade big, market-moving events.
That's why our best options trade right now targets the upcoming election.
If you think that trading options is not for you, think again.
Set aside all the stories you may have heard about high rollers and market gamblers who bet the farm on whatever the next big thing might be.
The truth is that options can be part of a conservative investment strategy.
That's right - conservative.
You can use options to hedge your portfolio against losses or you can take advantage of a market pullback without having to sell your stocks and incur possible tax consequences.
Today, we’re showing you the best options trade to make right now.
With markets moving up and down each day, this is a great time to be trading options.
The more volatility means more chances at making money.
But it also means there are more chances to get burned, especially if you’re just jumping into a trade without doing your homework.
That’s why we don’t just want to show you our best trade, we want to help you become a better trader overall.