Shah Gilani has been warning against these fintech darlings since last December, and they've fallen precipitously in the past year.
- The Biggest Profit Plays in Fintech – and a Disruptor That Could Change Everything
- Can the Square Stock Price Recover from Today's 20% Collapse?
- One Reason the Square Stock Price Will Rise in 2016
- Should I Buy Square Stock After Earnings?
- Where the Square Stock Price Is Headed in 2016
- The Square Stock Price Will Continue to Forfeit Early Gains
- SQ Stock Price Today Climbed on This One Factor
- What Is the Square Stock Price Today?
- Square Inc. (NYSE: SQ) Stock Could Be Threatened by This Tech Titan
- The Latest Updates About the Square IPO
- What Is the Square Stock Symbol?
- The Three-Step Strategy for Investing in Square Stock (NYSE: SQ)
- Is the Square IPO Valuation Justified? (NYSE: SQ)
- 15 Must-Know Facts About the Square IPO Filing (NYSE: SQ)
- Jack Dorsey: Square's CEO Could Be Biggest Risk Factor for Square Stock (NYSE: SQ)
- Should I Buy Square Stock? (NYSE: SQ)
The Square stock price crashed 20% to $10.50 today, leaving investors asking if the Square stock price can recover from today's collapse.
But we still see potential in Square stock.
The Square stock price is having one of its most volatile weeks since its Nov. 19 debut.
Shares are down 6.2% this week as the company reels from its first-ever earnings report.
Square Inc. (NYSE: SQ) will report fourth-quarter earnings after the bell today, March 9.
Analysts expect a loss of $0.13 per share on revenue of $343 million.
Square Inc. (NYSE: SQ) stock has lost 6.5% since its first-day close of $13.07 over a month ago.
And our Square stock price prediction sees the company falling lower in 2016.
The Square stock price is down nearly 9% since it closed at $13.07 on Nov. 19.
Early investors were happy with their gains, but many are now wondering if the positive momentum will continue to disappear.
The Square Inc. (NYSE: SQ) stock price today (Friday) climbed again - up nearly 7% in intraday trading at $14.05 - after its successful IPO debut on Thursday.
SQ's IPO priced at $9, which was lower than its desired IPO range of $11 to $13. But early investors saw double-digit gains as the stock closed at $13.07 on Thursday, soaring over 65% from its opening price.
The Square stock price today opened at $11.20 on its first day of trading as investors rushed into one of the most anticipated tech IPOs of 2015.
If it follows the average pattern for 2015 IPOs, the Square stock price will see a first-day pop of 14%.
Square Inc. (NYSE: SQ) stock will start trading tomorrow (Thursday, Nov. 19).
If it follows the average pattern for 2015 IPOs, the SQ stock price will see a first-day pop of 14%.
Square Inc. is preparing for its initial public offering this week, and the Square stock symbol has been set.
Square is one of this year's most highly anticipated tech IPOs, and shares will price on Wednesday, Nov. 18.
The Square IPO will price this Wednesday, Nov. 18.
With the company hitting the market this week, investors are wondering if investing in Square stock will strengthen their portfolios.
After the deal hits the market, the Square IPO valuation will be about $4.2 billion.
How is an unprofitable company like Square valued at $4.2 billion?
Mobile payment company Square Inc. (NYSE: SQ) will make its debut as a public company on Thursday, Nov. 19, and we've been reviewing the Square IPO filing for details.
The Square IPO is one of the most highly anticipated initial public offerings of the year. But there are some serious questions about the company's business, growth prospects, and valuation ahead of the deal.
Jack Dorsey's mobile processing company Square will price its IPO on Nov. 16.
The company has never reported a profit, however, and the 2015 IPO market has not been favorable to investors.