Michael Robinson explains why Nike's recent investments in the metaverse could send the stock surging.
Stocks to Buy Now
- Buy These Stocks to Rake in Money in This Rough Market
- This Aerospace Stock Is Crushing the S&P 500 By 50% - Grab It Now
- Grab This Energy Stock for 4% Dividends and a Buyback “Kicker”
- Buy the “Space Race 2.0” Stock Crushing the S&P 500 by 23%
- This Metaverse Stock Offers Potential Gains of 650%
- These Two Great Bank Stocks Both Yield Over 4% Right Now
- 3 Inflation Stocks to Buy Now
- Buy the Defense Stock That's Doing Three Times Better Than the S&P 500
- Buy This $7 Stock Before It Blasts Off on a Wave of Activist Investing
- This Undervalued Stock Is About to Pay Out a Fat Dividend – Get It Now
- This Clean Energy “Pick and Shovel” Play Could Hand You 119%
- Move Now to Protect Your Profits in the Wake of Europe’s Economic Woes
- Buy the Domestic Energy Company on Track for 10X Gains
- This Must-Buy Defense Tech Stock Is Crushing the S&P 500 By Over 20%
- Double Your Returns with This “Boring” Insurance Stock
- Why Microsoft Is Really the Best Defense Stock to Own Right Now
Shah Gilani picks out a traditional energy stock with a consistent dividend that's set to go higher thanks to a buyback program.
Over the past few months, both companies and investors have been buying up just about everything — from art to real estate — in virtual worlds on platforms like Decentraland and The SandBox.Hip-hop legend Snoop Dogg bought virtual land, and a fan paid $450,000 for the plot next to him on The Sandbox.
The most recent consumer price inflation (or CPI) hit the headlines earlier this week, which wasn't great.The CPI, which tracks the costs of goods and services, jumped 8.5% from a year ago, just above the already Dow Jones estimate of 8.4%.
Michael Robinson picks out a defense stock that's a leader in missile technology and is beating the S&P 500's gains by over triple.
Tim Melvin picks out a micro-cap that's about to get a surge thanks to interest from activist investors.
Shah Gilani gives four trade recommendations to protect your profits in the wake of Europe's burgeoning economic crisis.
Michael Robinson picks out a must-buy defense stock that's helping keep America safe from nuclear attack.