Cisco Systems Inc. reports that the "Internet of Things" market will generate up to $14 trillion in profits over the next few years. That's an incredible rate of growth.
tech stocks to buy now
- One of the Best Tech Stocks to Buy in This Booming $14 Trillion Market
- Tech Stocks to Buy Now: Pick Up This Bargain Cloud Computing Play
- Ambarella (Nasdaq: AMBA) Stock Still a 2015 Top Pick Despite Sell-Off
- The Tech Portfolio Built to Beat the Market
- Three Tech Stocks to Buy That Profit from This $811 Billion Market
- 4 IBM Blunders That Gave Big Blue's Competition the Edge (NYSE: IBM)
- Two Tech Stocks to Buy Now at a Bargain
- The 8 Best Defense and Tech Stocks to Buy Before 2015
- Tech Stocks to Buy: Deck the Halls with These Four Leaders
- What to Do With Yahoo's (Nasdaq: YHOO) 80% Gain
Since reaching an all-time high of 18,351.36 on May 19, the Dow Jones Industrial Average has dropped 10.2%. That puts us in stock market correction territory.
But tech stocks are actually outperforming. The Nasdaq Composite is still up 1.3% on the year, despite slipping 7.9% since hitting a high in July.
Our 2015 top stock picks list still features Ambarella Inc. (Nasdaq: AMBA) stock.
This is despite a week of panicked selling that, when all was said and done, sent the stock down more than 25%.
Finding the right tech stocks to buy to play the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) market can deliver serious profits for investors.
Just look at Pace Plc. (OTCMKTS: PCMXF). The set-top box maker soared 33% on April 24 when it was acquired by Arris Group Inc. (Nasdaq: ARRS) for $2.1 billion.
More than $811 billion was spent on M&A deals globally in the first quarter of 2015, according to Reuters.
International Business Machines Corp. (NYSE: IBM) used to be an innovator in tech.
But now it's turned into a secondary tech consulting firm behind the scenes of an ever-growing sector.
Our expert appeared on FOX Business' "Varney & Co." this afternoon (Tuesday). There, he shared his two best picks for tech stocks to buy now at a discount...
Best stocks to buy roundup:Last week, we highlighted the "best of the best" stocks for Money Morning readers to boost their portfolios ahead of the New Year.
It's too early to tell how much American shoppers will spend during this holiday season, but there's one thing that's absolutely certain: A ton of that money is going to get spent on high-tech gadgets, from tablets to smartphones to game consoles. And while the entire tech sector will reap the benefits of this spending bonanza,
After one year, Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer has brought the company back from the brink of irrelevance; whether she can return Yahoo to its former glory has been an open question. But there is one key area in which Yahoo has surged ahead of even Google, and that could change everything...