The Tesla stock price is down after the company reported it was bleeding money, but the company has always been volatile.
- The Tesla Stock Price Is Down 38%, but We're Still Bullish on Electric Vehicle Stocks
- [CHART] Tesla Can't Beat This Company in the Race for Electric Car Supremacy
- Avoid Tesla Stock and Buy This Car Company Instead
- Tesla Stock Is Still a Buy – Despite What the Media Tell You
- When You Buy Tesla Stock, You're Not Buying a Car Company
- Tesla Stock Remains a "Buy," and Not Just Because of the Model 3
- What Wall Street Doesn't Understand About Tesla Motors Stock
- Don't Buy the TSLA Stock Price at This High Level
- New Prediction for Tesla Stock in 2017 Shows $300 a Share
- Will Tesla Stock Drop Under Trump?
- Why Is Tesla Stock Higher?
- 3 Keys to the Tesla Earnings Report Today
- Should I Buy Tesla Stock Now?
- The 13% Drop for the TSLA Stock Price This Month Is a Buying Opportunity
- This Week's Tesla Motors Stock Price Drop Is a Great Buying Opportunity
- Should I Buy Tesla Stock After Q2 Earnings?
Tesla Inc. showed the world an electric car could be both luxurious and powerful. Investors immediately understood its ability to transform the new car market.
Since its blockbuster IPO in 2010, Tesla's share price exploded 1,400% higher.
Last month, Tesla Inc. CEO Elon Musk announced that the company's Los Angeles factory had managed to produce 5,000 Model 3 cars in five days.
In an email sent to Tesla employees the afternoon of the achievement, Musk stated that be believed Tesla has finally become a "real car company." Wall Street certainly agreed - following the news, Tesla stock shot up nearly 2% in premarket trading as investors poured money into what's widely been hailed as the car manufacturer of the future.
Tesla stock is known for getting beaten down when a negative news headline comes out.
But changing your positions based on news headlines is an easy way to lose money.
Tesla's Model 3 may not be as inexpensive as previously advertised.
But Money Morning Chief Investment Strategist Keith Fitz-Gerald explains that the real value of Tesla stock is not in its vehicles.
Tesla stock is big in the news this week after the company unveiled its new Model 3.
While the Model 3 is set to be a success, it's just one reason why we think TSLA stock is a buy.
Tesla Motors stock is typically thought of as a car company by Wall Street.
But most investors don't realize that auto-making is just a small part of the company's business.
The TSLA stock price has been one of the best-performing tech stocks of the year.
Shares are up 38.8% and soared more than 7% yesterday to a record high of $298.52.
Projections for Tesla stock in 2017 have been raised to $300 a share amid increasing competition in the electric car industry and increasing revenue.
The competition is seen as a positive for the industry as a whole and especially for Tesla, whose size makes it ready to capitalize on the increased consumer interest.
President-elect Trump made American energy independence a centerpiece of his campaign, and now investors want to know whether Tesla stock will drop under Trump.
Many fear Trump's win will lead to a more favorable climate for fossil fuels. Others are skeptical about the need for renewable energy.
The Tesla stock price is surging today (Thursday), leaving some investors asking us why is Tesla stock higher.
Shares soared more than 5% to $213.70 in early trading.
The Tesla earnings report is out today after the close.
Shares have been volatile this year amid some key developments, and investors should expect more volatility following results.
Tesla Motors Inc. shares are up 5.13% over the last two days after reporting new quarterly records for vehicle production and deliveries in Q3.
The news has investors asking if it is time to buy Tesla stock.
The Tesla Motors Inc. (Nasdaq: TSLA) stock price has dropped more than 13% in the last month.
We believe the recent TSLA stock price drop provides a great buying opportunity for long-term investors.
The Tesla Motors stock price is down about 4% this week following news it reached a deal to buy SolarCity and mixed earnings.
And shares have mostly floundered this year, down 5.92% year to date.