After Microsoft announced it was purchasing LinkedIn for $26.2 billion, hopeful investors pushed Twitter stock as high as 4.57% in mid-day trading.
- Don't Buy the TWTR Stock Price Rally This Week - June 2016
- Twitter Stock Price Plummets After 33 Million Passwords Hacked
- No Kidding - Hope Is Not a Viable Investment Strategy for Twitter
- Why the Twitter Stock Price Today Is Trading Near Record Lows
- Twitter Stock Price Plummets 14% After Company Blames Advertisers
- Should I Buy Twitter Stock After Q1 2016 Earnings?
- TWTR Stock Price Flat Today Despite Mega-Deal with NFL
- A Look at the Twitter Stock History on the Company's 10th Anniversary
- Should I Buy Twitter Stock After Q4 Earnings Today?
- TWTR Stock Has Further to Fall After Earnings
- What to Do Now If You're Short Twitter Stock
- The TWTR Stock Rebound Is Over, Here's What's Next
- Twitter Stock Falls Today After Website Outage, Casts Shadow Over TWTR's Biggest Factor
- Why the Twitter Stock Price Is Near Historic Lows Today
- Why the Twitter Stock Price Is Trading at All-Time Lows Today
- Twitter Stock Price Prediction 2016 Shows the Stock Has Further to Drop
The Twitter Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) stock price has surged about 10% this week on hopes the struggling social media platform will be the next tech takeover.
But don't buy into the TWTR stock rally.
The Twitter stock price is crashing today after 33 million Twitter passwords were uploaded to a website.
While the hack didn't appear to originate from Twitter's system, the social media company still had to send out millions of warnings to users.
The mainstream media has finally caught on to the obvious: Twitter's turnaround strategy isn't working, and TWTR stock isn't worth your money.
The Twitter stock price today is slightly up after it plummeted following Twitter's Q1 2016 earnings report.
But if you believe in CEO Jack Dorsey, this could be a great opportunity to buy shares at a discount.
The Twitter stock price is absolutely plummeting after the company didn't live up to Wall Street's expectations in its Q1 2016 earnings report.
In fact, Twitter even had to lower its revenue guidance for Q1 2016 because the results were so bad.
The Twitter stock price has sent shareholders on a bumpy ride in 2016, as TWTR is down over 26%.
Now that CEO Jack Dorsey has been at the helm for six months, shareholders will get a better idea if his plans are working when Q1 2016 earnings results are announced on April 26.
The TWTR stock price today is flat, despite the social media company signing a massive deal to stream NFL games.
This is part of CEO Jack Dorsey's plan to focus on the live aspects of Twitter, which plays to the strength of the company.
Twitter turned 10 today, but the Twitter stock price didn't join in on the celebration.
TWTR was down 0.42% in intraday trading, and long-term investors aren't seeing many signs of hope from the struggling social media platform.
The Twitter stock price is trading at all-time lows right before earnings are announced.
Some investors don't want to miss out on a cheap position, considering the fact that Twitter was trading at a high of $53.49 in the last 12 months.
The TWTR stock price is plummeting before earnings and after the company announced it plans to make changes to its timeline.
Twitter plans to change how tweets appear using an algorithm, instead of using the chronological order it is known for.
Stifel Nicolaus analysts made headlines when they recently downgraded Twitter, noting that they were returning their rating to "where it should have been all along - Sell." Other analysts are piling on.
Now, you and I've been talking about this since December 2013, when I called it out as one of my three top shorts. So it's not a surprise to us.
Twitter stock has fallen by 75.49% since then, and if you've been following along, you're sitting on some great profits.
The TWTR stock price is down over 4% today after CEO Jack Dorsey announced four key executives are leaving the company.
But if you're a TWTR shareholder, the news is only going to get worse when Q4 2015 earnings are announced.
The Twitter stock price is trading at all-time lows today after users in Europe and North America reported outages on Twitter's website.
The outages are only part of the reason the stock is plummeting, however, and CEO Jack Dorsey is desperately trying to add new users before the company reports earnings on Feb. 3.
The Twitter stock price climbed as high as 3% this morning, but it quickly fell in intraday trading by 0.66%.
The positive Twitter sentiment to start the morning was because its live-broadcasting app Periscope is now able to be shared directly in tweets.