Now that Under Armour Inc. (NYSE: UA) has finally completed its third stock split in as many years, investors want to know what's next for the Under Armour stock price.
Under Armour Stock Split
- What's Next for the Under Armour Stock Price in 2016 After the Split
- The Under Armour Stock Split Date Is Here – What You Need to Know Now
- After Under Armour Stock Split, This Is UA's Biggest Catalyst
- Does the Under Armour Stock Split Make UA a Buy?
- Under Armour Stock Split Date Is Close – 10 Facts Investors Need to Know
- After the Under Armour Stock Split, Should I Buy UA?
- What the Under Armour Stock Split Means for Investors Now
The Under Armour stock split date is finally here, nearly nine months after it was first announced to investors.
The split is not typical in that a new class of shares will be distributed.
The Under Armour stock split date is set for April 7, 2016, and shareholders as of March 28 will receive a 2-for-1 split.
The Class C shares that will be introduced will trade under the ticker UA.C.
The Under Armour stock split will finally take place on Thursday, and the company will issue a new class of stock. The shares will be distributed to investors via a 2-for-1 stock split.
Investors now want to know if the Under Armour stock split makes UA a buy.
The Under Armour stock split date is fast approaching, and we're now just days away.
The Under Armour stock split will halve the price of UA shares, but there is a lot more to know about the split.
Under Armour's third stock split in three years will happen on April 7. The split will create new Class C stock, which doesn't come with voting rights.
The Under Armour stock split is finally on its way.
On March 16, Under Armour Inc. (NYSE: UA) announced the issuance of new stock that will be distributed to investors via a stock split. The Under Armour stock split will take place on Thursday, April 7.