Start the conversation
BREAKING ALERT: Big investors panicked by market indicators
sinking millions into
INSIDE: A Pulitzer Prize-nominated investigator explains how even if the Dow drops by 50%, this crash insurance "policy" can let you sleep easy at night with protection up to $1 million… $2 million… $3 million or more.
If you're an American who is worried that we could be only weeks away from a devastating market collapse… one that could evaporate 30%, 40%, even 50% of your life savings… then this may be the most important message you ever read.
Because I've just discovered a little-known crash insurance strategy that could "insure" your assets – even up to $1 million or more – with the potential to keep you fully covered before the next crisis hits.
It's the same little-known crash insurance strategy that protected – and even grew – hedge fund investors' money during the 2008 financial collapse, even while everyone else was losing their shirts.
In fact, here's why you should pay very close attention…
At this very moment, prominent billionaires like Ken Griffin and David Shaw… as well as dozens of big-name hedge funds and institutional investors such as Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and UBS… are sinking millions of dollars into this "crash insurance" strategy again.
Make no mistake: The fact that they're loading up right now can only mean one thing…
A new market collapse could be imminent.
In fact, Morgan Stanley has insured itself against a crash…
Goldman Sachs has insured itself…
Even Deutsche Bank, Altus Capital, Royal Bank of Canada, UBS, and Barclays have all insured their assets against a MAJOR GLOBAL DECLINE across numerous sectors…
The fact is, if they can buy crash insurance, so can you.
And while the recent Brexit vote in Britain is causing tremors through the markets as we speak…
The really BIG ONE has yet to come.
But a collapse could hit at any time.
The reason is simple: The global economy is an absolute mess and is getting worse with each passing day… and the warning signs are all around us.
IN CHINA, the Shanghai sell-off has wiped out all the gains from 2015's bull run as its currency weakened, growth slowed, and its private-debt-to-GDP ratio mushroomed to over 200%.
That's why Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) economists are telling their clients to "sell everything except high quality bonds" as China's current situation is beginning to play out a lot like 2008, when the Lehman Brothers' collapse led to the global financial crisis. Only this time around, China will be the trigger, according to RBS economists.
"Sell everything except high quality bonds"
–Royal Bank of Scotland
IN EUROPE, things aren't looking any better. The banking system may be on the verge of a collapse, as the Brexit vote in England has the potential to create a frightening domino effect, where France, Holland, even Germany could hold their own referendums for leaving the EU. The Telegraph is now reporting, and I quote: "The Stoxx Europe 600 Banks Index, which includes all the major banks across the continent, has now declined for six straight weeks." The last time that happened? Well, that was in 2008, right before the global financial system went into meltdown.
If you think that sounds scary…
IN JAPAN, investors are already starting to panic. Japan's Nikkei index plummeted more than 950 points just before spring, but it could be far worse this summer. Driving Japan's sell-off are falling exports, which have slumped to financial crisis lows. The result has left Japan's government scrambling to try to jumpstart the world's third-largest economy in the face of weak demand from China and its trading partners.
So it's no surprise Japan's economy contracted at an annualized rate of 1.4% from October to December 2015, or that chief marketing strategist for IG remarked the situation "is more fodder for those who think Japan's economy is a disaster waiting to happen."
"Japan's economy is a disaster waiting to happen…"
–Chief Market Strategist IG
Here's What You Stand to Lose
During the 2008 collapse, more than five million Americans lost their homes due to foreclosure, while U.S. homeowners together lost $3.3 trillion in home equity.
According to Business Insider, the stock market erased $6.9 trillion in shareholder wealth in 2008 – with the indexes losing an average of 50% from July 2007 through March 2009.
During the previous crisis, more than 8.7 million jobs were lost, forcing millions to raid their retirement savings.
As you'll read in today's alert, the next crisis will be worse, as most investors have yet to fully recover from the last crisis.
As if that weren't bad enough, here…
IN THE U.S., our economy is facing a downward spiral as well. J.P. Morgan just cut its S&P 500 forecast, citing that an "earnings recession" could be headed our way.
The editors of Fortune are reporting trouble ahead as well, writing that the risk of a recession is twice as likely in 2016 as it was last year.
All of which is being driven by sliding demand from both China and emerging markets, along with the rising dollar – which together cut directly into U.S. multinational sales and earnings.
It's precisely because of this double whammy – the falling demand for American goods combined with a higher dollar – that S&P 500 companies are set to report not only the third straight quarter of declining earnings but also the fourth straight quarter of declining sales.
This hasn't happened since the 2008-2009 financial collapse!
So it's no wonder dozens of BIG NAME financial institutions like…
- Wells Fargo Bank…
- Morgan Stanley…
- Robert W. Baird…
- Brinker Capital…
- Bank of America…
- And others…
Have taken direct action to hedge against a market decline. They're simply pulling out all the stops to make sure they don't get caught short during the next collapse.
But my goal here isn't to scare you.
It's to warn you and lay out a blueprint of what you must do now to insure your assets before this next crisis hits.
That's why I want to send you a special briefing, to:
1. Show you how to obtain the same kind of crash insurance that hedge funds, banks, and institutional investors are piling into now…
2. Illustrate how it can shield your portfolio from devastating losses while substantially increasing your wealth…
3. Explain why you should be adding this wealth-saving investment to your holdings now, plus…
4. Introduce you to a number of counter-trend investments that could double your money in the face of a new global economic recession.
Why You May Have Never Heard of Crash Insurance Before
Here's How Crash Insurance Protects You from a Major Market Collapse
Stock crash insurance is a financial investment that rises in value when the market goes down.
Without getting too technical, it's constructed using various derivatives for the sole purpose of protecting your assets in the event of a major market collapse, without your having to hold a margin account or short the market – making it the perfect protection solution for the individual investor.
Hi, my name is Bill Patalon.
I'm proud to say that my colleagues not only call me the Mike Wallace of investing analysis but also refer to my daily newsletter, Money Morning, as the "60 Minutes" of investing.
That's because I have spent more than 30 years as an investigative journalist for major media outlets like The Baltimore Sun, Reuters, and Kiplinger's, earning two Pulitzer Prize nominations along the way.
As a result, I was able to learn how money REALLY worked behind the scenes.
Not only from investigating how bankers, brokers, and institutional investors manipulate the markets… but also by learning directly from Wall Street's most successful investors and entrepreneurs.
I speak, for example, of…
- James Liddle, a founding manager of Legg Mason – the global investment firm with $708 billion in assets under management, who personally mentored me and gave me a behind-the-scenes look at how to build wealth by investing globally.
- Jack Welch of General Electric, whose vision and management skills led the company's stock price to rise 4,000% and who taught me that by making lots of small bets that are well thought out and strategically placed, you're all but guaranteed that some of them are going to pay off and pay off huge.
- George M.C. Fisher, who not only transformed Kodak from a diversified materials company to a powerhouse imaging firm but also grew Motorola's stock price more than 325% in the five years he was CEO there and who taught me that you can't cost cut your way to greatness – you have to have real growth.
- Daniel Carp of Delta Airlines, who led the company out of bankruptcy in 2007 and who showed me that laser focus is the key to long-term success, and…
- Steve Forbes, whose billion-dollar financial publishing empire reaches around the world and who revealed that the power structure in Washington is only interested in maintaining the status quo for the elite.
That's how I was able to develop a seven-point proprietary system for identifying not only profitable investments but also dangerous market conditions ahead of Wall Street.
That's also how I uncovered that billionaires are sinking millions into crash
insurance to protect themselves from another 2008-style market meltdown.
That's why I feel it's imperative that you, too, take the right steps immediately to protect your wealth – before the next global economic crisis unfolds.
The catalysts for a global meltdown are impossible to ignore…
In Brazil, the country is facing its worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, thanks to tumbling commodity prices, 10% inflation, and dismal economic growth of 0.1%.
In Japan, the Bank of Japan's negative interest rates have triggered a rush on home safes where the Japanese can store their cash and the interest rate is always zero. You realize what this means? It is more profitable for you to keep your money in your home safe than in a bank, since your safe guarantees you'll get all your money back – the bank's negative interest rates guarantee you won't!
In Greece, the debt crisis continues to get worse as well, as their economy falls back into recession, unemployment soars above 30%, and questions arise as to whether or not the International Monetary Fund (IMF) will participate in Greece's third bailout. With the National Bank of Greece losing 94% of its market value in SIX WEEKS, we could see that nation implode in the blink of an eye.
In Britain, the Brexit vote to leave the EU is wreaking havoc to the British pound, even as the banks and home builders are flashing early warning signs that the country is slipping into a recession. Even before the Brexit shocker, share prices of home builders have fallen 18%, banks are down 13%, and construction spending has fallen 10% during the past six months.
In France, President François Hollande declared a state of economic emergency as the unemployment rate soared to an 18-year high of 10.6% as exports and consumer spending fell in the third quarter of 2015.
In China, the situation continues to worsen, as the government increased its debt a whopping 28 times over the past 16 years – making the total amount a whopping 300% of GDP – and in an economy whose growth has hit a brick wall.
In Russia, the country continues to find itself in the midst of its worst economic crisis since 2008. Not only did its economic output decline by 3.7% in 2015, but also it is now projected to fall another 1% in 2016. All thanks to falling oil prices and economic sanctions brought about by its annexation of Crimea, killing investment there.
When you add everything up, you are looking at a global economic meltdown that could make that 2008 collapse look like a walk in the park.
"…Global Worries Spur Negative Interest Rates…"
I'm not the only one who says this. The IMF warned late last year that the threat of instability in emerging nations, a decline in world trade, and rising debt and disharmony have increased the risks of a global financial crash.
Legendary bond king Bill Gross is bracing for an implosion in the financial markets as well, with Fortune reporting that Bill Gross believes negative interest rates will destroy banks and financial markets.
That's why I believe it's critical that you obtain crash insurance for your holdings just as the bankers, brokers, and hedge funds are doing NOW.
So why haven't you heard of crash insurance before?
There's a reason for this… and for why most investors lost their shirts during the tech wreck of 2000 and subprime sell-off of 2008: You're not getting the straight story from either Wall Street or the financial media.
Let's face it:
The financial firms are not designed to make money for you – but to make money off you. If you saw the movie The Big Short, then you know what I mean. Their job is to sell you investments – not to tell you when to sell.
So it's no wonder the banks, hedge funds, and institutional investors aren't telling you how they are hedging against a collapse while suggesting new stocks for you to buy.
Nor is it any wonder that the financial media never warned you about the 2000 tech wreck or the 2008 collapse. How could they? They only report what has happened, not what will happen. Frankly, their job isn't to help you build your wealth, but to sell advertising to build theirs.
As such, they would never report that hedge funds are sinking billions into crash insurance, because the brokers, mutual funds, and institutional investors are among their biggest advertisers.
Yet you need only flip through the financial pages or through the financial news shows to know what I say is true, as you're likely to be hit right between the eyes with advertisements for you to "make money in stocks," "make money in gold," or "make money in real estate" – many from the biggest investment firms on the planet.
All while they are backing up the truck to buy crash insurance to protect themselves from any market downturn!
But take heart. There's another side to this story…
That's why I rushed you this special presentation.
To show you how you, too, can protect yourself and profit the same way the hedge funds, institutional investors, and insiders are doing right now.
Let me begin with…
How Crash Insurance Can Protect Your Savings, Your Investments, and Your Retirement
First, for the record, I want to say that I've been showing readers like you how to protect and grow their wealth for more than 30 years – the past 10 as the executive editor of Money Morning, where our mission is simple:
To provide our one million readers with the guidance and information they need to protect and grow their wealth.
In all my years, I've never seen a more dangerous time for investors.
That's why it's crucial to your financial future that you not only understand how crash insurance works but also learn how to employ it to protect your investments – especially now as the global markets continue to deteriorate.
You need only connect the dots to understand why this crisis could destroy every single dollar you've saved and invested for your future.
When earnings fall, sales decline, manufacturing plummets, workers lose jobs, bankruptcies increase, and real estate prices collapse along with dividend payouts.
The chain reaction will ultimately lead to a stock market collapse as companies won't have the sales or the earnings to support their share prices.
That's where crash insurance comes in… and how it can protect your savings, your investments, and your retirement. That's because it's designed to automatically shield you from a market collapse.
Let me show you how it works… and then I'll explain how you can choose the best "policy" for your personal situation.
Without getting too technical, crash insurance isn't exactly like the type of insurance you buy on your home or your car. It's an investment you can make in the markets – just like any others you might have – but this investment can actually pay off for you when the others go down, potentially making you large returns when the markets crash. It works like a child's teeter-totter. When the market goes down, its value goes up. It's that simple.
This is how Deutsche Bank enjoyed an 87% spike as China's stock market plummeted… and how Evergreen Capital saw a 22% rise as the Russell 2000 lost 20%.
Their crash insurance worked as it was designed – to rise in value when the markets sell off – just as it did during the 2008 sell-off.
Here's the best part:
Just like a home/auto policy that lets you choose the amount of coverage you want, you can invest in crash insurance that is most suitable to meet your needs depending on your investment portfolio.
If your investments are heavily weighted toward the Dow, you can buy crash insurance on that index. The same holds true with the S&P 500, the NASDAQ, the Russell 2000, China, Japan, and emerging markets, as well as individual sectors.
If you have a position in utilities, banks, oil and gas, real estate, or consumer goods you want to protect, you can buy insurance on those positions as well.
However, unlike a home/auto policy that ONLY protects you against losses, you can also purchase crash insurance that could hand you up to $3 for every $1 you're protecting.
Which is how Susquehanna International Group's crash insurance has risen 29% as small-cap stocks lost 14% and how Royal Bank of Canada's crash insurance has risen 28% as banks lost 16%.
A WORD OF CAUTION
Because your investment objectives and holdings are unique to your personal situation, selecting the right coverage isn't as simple as selecting one "off the shelf" crash insurance "policy" over another.
Especially if you have a diversified portfolio of blue-chip stocks, tech stocks, utilities, bank stocks, oil and energy stocks, gold, commodities, and bonds.
And that's so important during these dangerous times, because ALL investments carry inherent risk, including these crash insurance "policies." As always, you should never invest more than you can stand to lose.
To help you make the right choice for your personal situation, I've just put the finishing touches on a critical investor briefing – Crash-Proof: How to Protect Your Savings, Your Investments, and Your Retirement from the Meltdown Headed Your Way.
In it, I show you step by step how to determine the best kind of crash protection and investments for your personal situation along with the right amount of coverage to not only protect your assets from a stock market collapse but also get in position to profit in spite of it.
I want you to have it free, for personal reasons I will explain in a moment.
Why It's Important That You Protect Yourself Now
With hedge funds and institutional investors buying millions of dollars in crash insurance, one would only assume we could be weeks away from another 2008-style meltdown.
And what I mentioned earlier was simply the tip of the iceberg – the situation is much worse than what the financial media is telling you.
- In the oil and gas sector, despite a recent increase in oil prices, one-third of U.S. oil and gas production companies are still at "high risk" of going bankrupt in 2016 – thanks to sub $60-a-barrel oil that makes it virtually impossible for them to profit. That's on top of the 60 oil and gas companies that filed for bankruptcy over the last 16 months. According to Deloitte, that number could triple in 2016.
- In the financial sector, bank stocks are on the cusp of bear market territory, falling 19% over the past 12 months – even as the banks' profits climbed 11.9% in 2015.With the Fed likely to follow Europe's negative interest rate policy, I wouldn't plan on a banking recovery anytime soon. I'd think about buying a safe! Which may be why both Goldman Sachs and Royal Bank of Canada have already hedged against a further collapse in this sector.
- In the technology sector, signs of a second internet investment bubble are all around us as well, with Netflix (-37%), Yahoo! (-39%), LinkedIn (-60%), Yelp (-65%), Groupon (-70%), and Twitter (-70%) all off their 52-week highs. Even the biggest moneymaker of all, Apple, is off 20% from its May 22, 2015.With Gartner forecasting that device spending will decline in 2016, I suggest you consider technology crash insurance before next quarter's earnings come out.
- In the housing sector, the "housing recovery" looks to be on shaky ground, too, as bank repossessions increased 38% in 2015, foreclosure rates rose in 24 states, and both housing starts and permits declined in January.When you add to that the fact that Wall Street's two largest homebuilders' stock prices cratered nearly 20% in the first six weeks of the year, you would be wise to insure yourself against further collapse in the housing market, as both Goldman Sachs and Deutsche Bank have.And as if that weren't bad enough…
- In the retail sector, sales continue to weaken, with 2015 the weakest year for retailers since 2009. The slowdown was across the board. According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, 6 of 13 major categories showed declines in demand, including electronics, clothing, and food. Even sales of gasoline slumped – shocking, given the historically low oil prices.
When you add everything up…
- Slowing global growth…
- Energy prices…
- Negative interest rates, and…
- Declining corporate earnings…
It's no wonder Citi economic strategist Jonathan Stubbs is warning investors that the world economy appears to be trapped in a "death spiral."
An economic death spiral where declining global growth leads to a stronger dollar and lower commodity prices – ultimately undermining the growth of commodity-exporting countries – and further weakening global growth and spurring greater demand for the dollar ad infinitum.
If the stock market's 1,466-point decline leading up to this spring is any indication of what is headed our way, now isn't the time to take a wait-and-see approach, as global growth continues to slow.
Here at Money Morning, we believe the best way to protect yourself is to employ the same crash-protection strategies that the hedge funds, institutional investors, and insiders are employing now.
That's the whole reason I created this special survival guide called Crash-Proof: How to Protect Your Savings, Your Investments, and Your Retirement from the Meltdown Headed Your Way – to show you how you can protect yourself and profit, just as the hedge funds and institutional investors are.
In a way, I feel obligated to give it to you, since no one is telling you just how bad the global economy is, or telling you how to protect yourself using crash insurance.
Not the financial media nor the financial service firms. After all, they're in cahoots to make money on you and not for you.
So while the hedge funds and institutional investors are taking action to protect their investments, they are leaving you in the dark – just as they did during the 2000 tech wreck and the 2008 financial crisis, when they left you to fend for yourself.
That's why I want to send you a FREE copy of Crash-Proof: How to Protect Your Savings, Your Investments, and Your Retirement from the Meltdown Headed Your Way – so you can take the action you need to protect your family and your finances before the bottom falls out.
In a minute I'll show you how to get a copy of this blueprint delivered immediately to your inbox – with my compliments. But first…
Here's a Panoramic Overview of the Wealth-Saving Information Your FREE Copy of Crash-Proof Brings You.
As you'll see in your free report, you don't have to have a $1 million bankroll to insure your investments. Crash insurance is not only available to the average investor but also is quite affordable, depending on the amount of coverage you seek.
You can choose from three types of strategies, or "policies": basic, umbrella, and specialized.
1. BASIC STOCK CRASH INSURANCE
A basic stock crash insurance policy can protect you from a collapse of U.S. stocks. With the markets getting increasingly volatile, a basic policy is a must – otherwise you could find yourself in a world of pain when the big sell-off begins.
To see the kind of protection this offers, you need only look at how this type of policy would have saved the retirements of millions of investors in 2008.
In fact, as the markets lost 56% from October 2007 through March 2009, one basic "policy" rose 81%. As a result, those who used this basic policy to protect a $100,000 IRA would have ended up $81,000 richer when the markets collapsed while those who didn't insure their IRA would have found themselves $56,000 poorer.
As you'll read in your FREE copy of Crash-Proof, this basic policy continues to offer investors protection against a sudden decline. In fact, as the markets sold off during the first six weeks of 2016, investors could have realized a gain of 9.5%. With J.P. Morgan cutting S&P 500 earnings by 9% in 2016, we see this type of insurance policy continuing to pay off for investors.
2. UMBRELLA COVERAGE FOR A TOTAL COLLAPSE
If you are concerned, as I am, about a total economic collapse, then you'll want to seriously consider an umbrella policy.
As you'll learn in your FREE copy of Crash-Proof, this policy is designed to work in a way such that, when global markets start crumbling and investors go from being worried to being terrified, it offers you expanded wealth protection that could bring you an even greater increase in value.
When the S&P 500 lost 42% in three months in 2008, one umbrella "policy" rose 316% in value. And unlike the basic $100,000 policy that would have increased in value to $56,000, this umbrella policy would have seen an increase to $316,000. All as the average investor would have seen his $100,000 investment cut by more than half to $42,000.
How to Select the Right Coverage for You
Like any insurance policy, what you of the type of coverage you need depends on your personal financial situation and current portfolio coverage and the amount you want to insure.
In your free copy of Crash-Proof: How to Protect Your Savings, Your Investments, and Your Retirement from the Meltdown Headed Your Way, we will show you:
- How to select the right coverage for ALL your investments
- Options that can increase your potential payouts two or three timesyour insured coverage
- How to get the maximum protection at the lowest possible cost
Here's the best part: You don't have to have a $1 million bankroll to insure your investments.
As you'll see in your free report, crash insurance is not only available to the average investor but also is quite affordable, depending on the amount of coverage you seek.
Click the link at the bottom of this report to download your FREE.
As you'll see in your FREE copy of Crash-Proof: How to Protect Your Savings, Your Investments, and Your Retirement from the Meltdown Headed Your Way, this policy continues to deliver for investors.
Last August, for example, when the Dow fell 1,477 points in five days, the same investment in this umbrella policy would have rewarded investors with 167% gains. Again in February, when the S&P 500 fell almost 5% in 11 days, the value here rose 40%.
That's why if you're at all worried about a major collapse pulling the plug on your future, we highly suggest you seriously consider an umbrella policy too.
3. SPECIALIZED CRASH INSURANCE
As I mentioned earlier, if you have a position in utilities, banks, oil and gas, real estate, or consumer goods you want to protect, you can buy insurance on those positions as well on the NASDAQ, Russell 2000, China, and the emerging markets indexes as well.
This is how Barclays saw a 33% gain when oil prices fell below $30 a barrel, how Deutsche Bank experienced an 87% spike as China stocks fell more than 18%, and how Evergreen Capital's crash insurance has risen 22% as the Russell 2000 lost 20% early in the year.
That's the advantage these specialized coverages can offer you. You'll find the full details in your critical briefing, including:
- How to select the right coverage for ALL your investments
- Options that can increase your potential payouts two or three timesyour insured coverage
- How to get the maximum protection at the lowest possible cost
To Help You Further Turn This Crisis into Profits, I'd Also Like to Send You These Three Additional Wealth-Building Reports Free.
Here at Money Morning, our goal isn't just to show you how to protect your wealth – but to help you protect and grow it at the same time. That's why if I ONLY warned you about this crisis – and didn't tell you how to profit from it – I would have failed you.
Our ultimate goal is to see you grow your wealth safely and systematically year in and year out no matter what is going on in the overall economy.
Toward this end, I have prepared three additional reports that will show you how the hedge funds are set to make 100%… 200%… 300% or more as stock prices plummet and millions of Americans suffer devastating losses beginning with…
Your second FREE report is called…
10 Counter-Trend Stocks Hedge Funds Are Piling into Right Now
As I prepared this special briefing, I discovered that dozens of BIG NAME hedge funds and institutional investors were also loading up on a number of counter-trend stocks that will rise as the markets tank.
As you'll read in this special report, these stocks are set to rise anywhere from 100% to 300% as China's growth slows, earnings decline, and stock prices plummet.
I speak, for example, of…
- The gold stock that the Royal Bank of Canada owns 30.4 million shares of – and that's after adding 2.4 million more shares to their stake, a sign of their bulling view of the company. In the last three months, this company is up 70% compared to only 12.4% for the S&P 500. We see it rising another 71% as the dollar falls, earnings evaporate, and the markets continue to trend lower.
- The monopoly-like consumer products stock that BlackRock and Parnassus Core Equity Fund invested over $200 million into. It's no wonder. The stock is up 21% in only 12 months as the S&P 500 has slid sideways. Don't think you are too late for the train here. As you'll read in your FREE report, we see this stock rising higher for the same reasons it's risen against the tide over the past 12 months.
- Bank of America's favorite "stealth" technology stock. They own 122.7 million shares, a sign they see the stock as massively undervalued. As the markets have cratered, this stock has been on a tear – up 15% over the past 12 months, and there's still money on the table: Analysts show that there's a hefty double-digit gain still to be made. That's just the beginning, as the global economy deteriorates, the dollar falls, and global companies rush to buy its technology at a deep discount.
- Another counter-trend resources stock that's headed toward triple-digit gains. No matter what the economy does, people are always going to need this resource. That's why activist hedge fund Trian, mutual fund giant T.Rowe Price, and Vanguard have, together, backed up the truck and purchased nearly 50 million shares. With four positive earnings surprises in a row, the company is set to jump on earnings.
- The precious metals/energy play that Carl Icahn has purchased 104 million shares of. Since the beginning of this year, the stock has risen 47%. We see it rising another 62% as the dollar falls, earnings collapse, and panicked investors bid the stock higher.
In all, you'll get the full story on 10 counter-trend stocks the hedge funds and institutional investors are piling into NOW so that you, too, can have the chance to turn this crisis into profits along with them.
I think you'll find your third free report of real benefit as well. It's called…
10 Crash-Proof Income Stocks Every Investor Must Buy Now
As the markets sell off, the flight to safety will send millions of investors piling into income stocks. And it's all because income stocks tend to hold their value when the markets go down, since they're held up by their dividends.
However, not every dividend stock will survive the shakeout. And for the same reason many BIG NAME growth stocks won't either – slowing global growth will devastate their sales and their earnings and ultimately undermine their ability to maintain their payouts.
That's why we put the entire income universe under the microscope. Most of what we saw didn't have the financial wherewithal to ride out that storm with their dividends intact.
However, 10 companies stood out. Individually, they all have long histories of not only paying uninterrupted dividends but also increasing payouts over time. Together, they have the financial wherewithal to not only protect your income but also grow it.
You'll find a complete profile of each in your free report, including:
- The 6.62% dividend-paying health care stock that not only has handed investors double-digit total returns for over the past 10 years but also has beaten the S&P 500 by $3 to $1 since 2006.
- The 3.25% dividend-paying aerospace juggernaut that has handed investors 36% annual average gains since 2009.
- The 2.64% specialties medical instruments company that hasn't missed a payout for the past 23 years – raising its dividend 3,200% along the way.
- The 2.37% water company whose stock price has not only risen 149% over the past 16 years but has beaten the market by nearly $2 to $1.
- The 2.37% recession-proof chemical company that's not only raised its dividend 168% in the past 23 years but also would have turned a $100,000 investment into $341,000 since January 2009.
If you are at all worried about suffering an income collapse, this report is a must-read, and these are the companies you'll want to own now.
Finally, your fourth report will give you a great way to multiply your wealth after the next meltdown.
What to Buy After the Crash Hits
As we saw from the 2008 sell-off, a number of great stocks were unfairly beaten down as the sell-off treated all stocks as equals.
A few examples:
- Monster Beverage Corporation lost 48% of its value from November 1, 2007 through March 3, 2009, yet rose 651% in the seven years since.
- The same can be said for Tupperware – losing 62% during the meltdown, yet rising like a phoenix over the next seven years with 389% gains.
Mark my words: The same thing will happen this time around – a number of great stocks will be selling for discount prices, and I want YOU to be ready.
But please don't repurchase those two stocks.
The markets have shifted, and our research shows a different set of companies in different sectors have the potential to ultimately ride the recovery to new heights.
In this free report, you'll find the full story on 10 companies that we expect investors will be able to buy at deep, deep discounts to their values.
- The wearable technology juggernaut with 552% earnings growth and a forward-looking P/E of just 13. Since we first recommended this company to our readers in 2012, it has risen 285% – turning a $10,000 investment into $38,500. If you can buy this at discount, do yourself a favor and dive in, because you may never see that low price again as the company continues to dominate this $19 billion industry.
- The globally integrated technology company with over one billion users that profits from virtually every keystroke that's typed on a computer. That's why as the markets have tanked over the past 12 months, its stock price has continued to rise – up 32%.So it's no wonder the institutional investors love this one too – with BlackRock, State Street, and J.P. Morgan together owning nearly $20 billion worth. But don't buy it yet. The price is expected to be much cheaper when the markets sell-off. Your patience could add another 20% to 30% profits to you pockets.
- The health care services provider that's not only making money from the Aging of America but also rising in the face of the global slow down. In fact, over the past 12 months, the company's stock has not only risen 36% but also is delivering 103% year-over-year quarterly earnings growth.As you'll read in your FREE report, this is a great cornerstone stock you'll want to hold onto for a long time. My advice: Grab as many shares at a discount as you can, as we are expecting this one consistently deliver double-digit returns year after year.
- America's leading Transportation Company that is not only profiting from low gas prices but also hands investors a bonus 4.5% dividend – all while sporting a rock bottom P/E of 7. During the previous sell-off, the company the company lost 80%. However, in the seven years since, it's risen a whopping 496%. As you'll read in your free report, we see it repeating this dramatic rise.
- PLUS six more financially solid stocks we recommend you buy after the crash, why we like them so much, and how they could hand you the kind of gains Monster Beverage (+651%) and Tupperware (+389%) handed investors since 2009.
Together, your four FREE reports will show you how you can not only protect yourself from the next collapse but also profit in the face of it.
That's why I urge you to download your four FREE reports IMMEDIATELY… as we may be just weeks away from a 2008-style meltdown.
I don't say that lightly, either. As I have documented throughout today's briefing…
- China growth is slowing…
- Corporate earnings are falling…
- Retail sales are plummeting…
- All as foreclosure rates continue to rise…
While I can't tell you the exact day the market will implode, I can tell you this: It will spell disaster for those who fail to insure their investments and reposition their assets now.
I don't want you to be one of them.
Normally, each one of these four reports would be valued at $49 – for a total value of $196.
However, because of the urgency of this crisis, I'm going to give you all of them FREE – all I ask is that you take a look at my privately circulated research service Private Briefing.
Private Briefing is designed to look beneath the headlines, beyond "what the financial media is feeding you," and past "what the financial industry wants to sell you" to bring you REAL, in-depth, ground-level, firsthand research and actionable information that YOU can profit from.
And in the five years since we've launched this unique service, our timely research and proprietary seven-point ranking system are paying off in droves.
I'm proud to say that since we launched Private Briefing in 2011, we've seen 217 double- and triple-digit peak gains. And we've been able to give our winners gains in virtually every market sector on earth.
We saw large gains in biotech…
We saw gains in energy, commodities, and resources…
We've also been ahead of our time in technology…
Here's Why You Must Act Now
Let me sum up the dangers.
The risk of a recession has never been higher. Not just here in the U.S., but across the globe as Europe's banking system teeters on collapse… China's growth slows… Brazil faces its worst economic crisis since the Great Depression… the Greek Debt Crisis continues… and France declares a state of emergency.
It's only a matter of time before the chain reaction sends stock prices south, erasing the gains of the past six years, and blindsiding millions of Americans again.
This is why billionaires are backing up the truck to buy crash insurance before all hell breaks loose.
While I can't tell you the exact day the market will implode, I can tell you this: It will spell disaster for those who fail to insure their investments and reposition their assets now.
That's the whole reason I created this special survival guide called Crash-Proof: How to Protect Your Savings, Your Investments, and Your Retirement from the Meltdown Headed Your Way – to show you how you can protect yourself and profit, just as the hedge funds and institutional investors do.
That's also why I urge you to download your FREE copy right away – as we may be just weeks away from a 2008-style meltdown – so you can take the action you need to protect your family and your finances before the bottom falls out.
To download your FREE copy, click the link at the bottom of the page. It's yours FREE as part of my special introductory offer.
All thanks to our seven-point proprietary stock-ranking system I created for uncovering undervalued stocks with above-average earnings growth along with built-in catalysts that propel their prices higher.
While I can't reveal the precise formula behind my proprietary stock-ranking system, I can tell you this: For a company to be considered a candidate for our buy list, it must first score in the top 5% across our seven model variables that include: sales and earnings growth, expanding market share, rising cash flow, low debt, and shareholder-friendly management.
While these measurements alone will produce many profitable stocks, that's just the first cut. In order to make our buy list, every stock must also have a number of built-in catalysts that force its price higher – otherwise it's just another stock.
Those catalysts include… proprietary technology, new product announcements, FDA approvals, analyst revisions, acquisitions, and management buybacks, to name a few.
It is precisely this selectivity that has shown our readers a chance to double or triple their money 217 times on our individual picks.
This is why more than 30,000 investors around the world read our Private Briefings daily, where our sole mission is to be your trusted partner in helping you build a more secure and profitable future.
Once you read your first issue, you'll agree there's nothing like it.
As a regular reader, you'll receive…
- A daily overview of the economic forces cascading across the world…
- Timely forecasts on where the dollar, interest rates, housing prices, and oil are headed…
- Surprising predictions on the outcome of political events and how changing government regulations will affect your money…
- Behind-the-scenes looks at unemployment, consumer spending, and foreign trade, along with quarterly earnings reports and how they will affect your savings, your income, and your retirement…
- PLUS, specific investment recommendations based on our seven-point system that's given investors the chance at peak gains to double or triple their money 217 times in five years.
With the markets changing daily, I guarantee you'll find our Private Briefings invaluable, as they will keep you one step ahead of Wall Street instead of one step behind.
That's why I've made it possible for you to receive a full year's worth of Private Briefing, along with instant access to all four special reports I just described.
When you consider that we may be weeks away from a collapse, I guarantee this is information you'll want on a daily basis starting NOW.
Today, You'll Receive $406 Worth of Free Gifts and Discounts.
All for simply taking a look at my daily investment newsletter, Private Briefing.
With the markets getting more volatile daily, I've also made it possible for you to join us at nearly our publishing cost and without your risking a dime.
I specifically set it up this way to help get you through this emergency with your wealth intact. That way there is nothing standing between you and the protection you need to safeguard your savings, your investments, and your retirement.
That's why we've made it possible for you to join us for just $39.
That's not only 80% off our regular rate ($249), but an incredible value at just 10 cents a day. With our 100% money-back guarantee, there's no way you can lose.
All you have to do to get started is to fill out the order form below.
When you do, you'll get:
Instant access to four exclusive Private Briefing reports valued at $249:
- Crash-Proof: How to Protect Your Savings, Your Investments, and Your Retirement from the Meltdown Headed Your Way
- 10 Counter-Trend Stocks Hedge Funds Are Piling into Right Now
- 10 Crash-Proof Income Stocks Every Investor Must Buy Now
- What to Buy After the Crash Hits
A full year's worth of Private Briefing, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday for only $39.
- Investment recommendations that has not only delivered peak gains of 663%… 628%… even 818% but also give investors the chance to double or triple their money 217 times in our individual recommendations.
- Unlimited 24/7 access to our private website that features a searchable archive of past issues along with our current recommendations.
- Monthly in-depth profiles on Wall Street's most widely held stocks – specifically the information the financial media isn't telling you.
- Plus, you're fully covered by our…
100% Money-Back Double Guarantee
As a Pulitzer Prize nominee, I stake my reputation on the strength of my research and the profits of my recommendations. For these reasons, you must be pleased and impressed with every issue of Private Briefing. You must feel as if the insight we bring you is helping build your wealth safely and systematically.
However, if you don't feel that my guidance is protecting and growing your wealth as I've promised here, just drop me a line in the next 30 days and I'll send you your $39 back – no questions asked.
Even after 30 days, you're still covered. So if you change your mind for any reason during your first year, we'll still send you a refund on the balance of your subscription term right up until your last day.
In the unlikely event you decide to cancel, you can keep all free reports and issues you've received with our "thanks" for giving Private Briefing a fair look.
With nothing to lose, you owe it to yourself to download your FREE reports and see for yourself how hedge funds are using crash insurance and counter-trend stocks to protect themselves and profit.
Better yet, why not see how you can have the same advantage hedge funds and institutional investors are using to protect their wealth to protect yours?
It's the best way I know to help you before the bottom falls out and millions of investors are blindsided again.
Trust your instincts. Download your FREE reports and begin your no-risk trial of Private Briefing by filling out the order form below.
In closing, I want to thank you for taking the time to viewing today's presentation, and I look forward to welcoming you as new subscriber.
This is Bill Patalon for Private Briefing.
Executive Editor, Private Briefing