We just celebrated the year-and-a-half anniversary of the launch of Private Briefing,
and we've got a lot to be happy about. We've recommended as many as 66 winners - including two triples, three doubles and five takeovers.
Some of our biggest winners - and their peak
gains - include:
- Pharmacyclics Inc. (Nasdaq: PCYC), up 222%
- Galapagos NV (PINK ADR: GLPYY), 205%.
- NQ Mobile (NYSE ADR: NQ), 153%.
- Sandstorm Inc. (TSE: SSL), 142%.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: CLDX), 105%
- Valero Inc. (NYSE: VLO), 95%
- HollyFrontier Corp. (NYSE: HFC), 86%.
- American Railcar Industries Inc. (Nasdaq: ARII), 77%.
- Accuray Inc. (Nasdaq: ARAY), 72%
- Pentair Inc. (NYSE: PNR), 67%.
- CNH Global NV (NYSE ADR: CNH), 67%.
- Nexen Inc. (NYSE: NXY), 63% and 41% (we recommended it twice);
- CrossTex Energy Partners (NYSE: XTXI), 53%.
- Molycorp Inc. (NYSE: MCP), 50%
- ProShares UltraShort Yen (NYSE: YCS): 45%.
- Delcath Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: DCTH), 42%.
- Oiltanking Partners LP (NYSE: OILT), 41%.
- NXP Semiconductors Inc. (NYSE ADR: NXTI): 41%
- U.S. Gasoline Fund (NYSE: UGA), 39%.
- eBay Inc. (Nasdaq: EBAY), 39%.
And we've done more than provide stock tips. Our experts have provided answers to your toughest questions, and we've detailed cutting-edge investment strategies for you. We've provided special research reports with winning picks in biotechnology, mining and digital technology. And we've provided insights about world events - the South China Sea affair
and the Cyber-Hacking of America
are just two of many - long before those stories hit the mainstream press.
To continue reading, please click here…
This is premium content for Private Briefing subscribers only.
Since 2011, Executive Editor Bill Patalon has been quietly making tens of thousands of Americans incredibly wealthy through an unconventional strategy that has produced over 74 winning investment plays. To learn why Bill has been called one of the most exciting new talents in the industry... and to get access to the 7 Best stocks to own this year, click the button below.