There's a reason America is floundering economically. There's a reason for the ever-widening divide between the "haves" and the "have-nots" in the United States.
Our country is no longer a free market, capitalist republic.
America has devolved into a socialist plutocracy as a result of the "financialization" of the economy.
Wealthy financial alchemists with the backing of paid-for White House administrations and Congressional lap-dogs engineer and manage the U.S. economy.
They also manage the public's access to money and credit for their speculative benefit when they win, and to taxpayers' detriment when they lose.
There's only one way out of this downward spiral...
- The Fed Meeting at Jackson Hole Exposed Yellen’s Greatest Weakness
- How to Invest in One of the Smartest Acquisitions of 2014
- Alibaba Spreading the Wealth to a Lot of Lucky Tech Firms
- What the Burger King Deal Tells Us About Today's Bull Market
- Why to Short the Euro in 2014
- How Does Snapchat Make Money?
- Why Investing in Solar Energy Is Attracting the Big Boys
- Graphene Battery Could Be Tesla's Secret Sauce
- What Case-Shiller Can't Tell You About the Housing Market
- Fed Policy Failures Leave $10.8 Trillion Under the Mattress
- Who to Blame and How to Profit as Obamacare Costs Soar