To say that I've been fascinated with space technology since I was a little kid is no exaggeration.
See, when I was in the first grade, I met none other than U.S. astronaut John Glenn, the first person to orbit Earth, and a man many will know about as an almost mythic figure in the book and movie The Right Stuff.
I got the honor of meeting America's hero because my dad, a Marine Corps officer, was escorting Glenn on a goodwill tour of our base.
Glenn would go on to become a distinguished U.S. senator and my dad later became the senior military editor of Aviation Week & Space Technology, the bible of the industry.
To this day, my dad and I still regularly discuss breakthroughs in military and space systems.Just like this one...
- If You Own Only One Investment, Make Sure This Is It
- Why the U.S. Dollar Is Rising, and Why It's Going to Fall
- 252 Million Years Ago, This Nearly Wiped Out All Life… Tomorrow, It Could Solve Our Energy Problems
- How Gold Gets to $5,000 per Ounce
- This Chinese Company Leaves Even Tesla in the Dust
- Let the "Big Boys" Do the Legwork and Take Bigger Gains for Yourself
- How the Federal Reserve Is Killing America
- Apple Stock Price Will Rise on iPhone 6, Watch - Eventually
- It's Time to Get a Bargain on Apple
- Investing in Water Stocks: Five Dividend-Paying Utilities