Backers say this new financing idea will help millions of homeowners and get the middle class back to the heart of the American recovery.
Opponents thinks it's a recipe for disaster that will make the first financial crisis look like a cakewalk.
Today the Fight Club is taking on this growing issue, let's get ready to rumble...
- Is Apple's "Next Big Thing" Vaporware?
- What You Absolutely Need to Know About Money (Part 8)
- Why These Are Among the Best Stocks to Buy Now
- Buy Into the Only Real Economy Left in the World
- Symptoms Don't Lie
- Best Investments 2013: Why Hedge Funds Love Greece
- Exclusive Interview: Protecting Yourself from the Worst of Obamacare
- Three Reasons to Buy Gold Stocks Today
- Natural Gas Companies Attempt to Make Fracking Safer
- Three "Abenomics-Proof" Investments
- Is Lennar's Big Move Just a Sign of Another Housing Bubble?
- Energy Among the Best Investments from Ira Sohn Conference