You're about to get a very different view of the "recovery" picture that the administration keeps painting for us.
This one, for starters, is accurate.
It also explains why incoming Fed Chair Janet Yellen can't cut stimulus, which is one of the reasons you have an opportunity to make some money here... especially if you follow my "mid-December plan." More on that in a minute.
Let's start with the charts...
The White House positively hates this first one...
- The Best "Shadow" Plays in Silicon Valley Right Now
- Now You Can Start Worrying About the Detroit Bankruptcy
- Four Stocks That Will Rake it in This Holiday Season
- Why the Fed's 100th Birthday Could Be Its Last
- Why Investors Love December
- Why Boeing Stock Will Soon Soar to New Heights
- This Will Change the Way You Think About Investing Forever
- Five Surprising Places That Accept Bitcoin
- The Next Microsoft CEO Will Look a Lot Like This
- The Next Big Cyber Weapon: Your Car?