Our current economic state is a perfect example. Central banks have flooded the economies, and yet the world still inches toward deflation. But for savvy investors looking at the right stats, this is an opportunity to buy one sector in particular.
Here's a great bargain and why it's a great buy now...
- How Ben Bernanke Is Destroying Your Retirement
- Is the United States the Next Argentina?
- Best Investments 2013: Finding Opportunity Far and Near
- Is Jamie Dimon Too Big to Fire?
- Why Oil Is the New "Gold Standard"
- How to Find the Best Cheap Stocks to Buy Now
- Natural Gas Companies Inch Closer to LNG Export Approvals
- Go Long, Scandal! Keep 'Em Coming, Obama!
- Buy, Sell or Hold: This is One Train You Don't Want to Miss
- Unloved Uranium is About to Get Much More Attractive