As we move into late July - and find that August is right in our windshield - we're also hitting prime vacation season.
And if you're like me, you want to use that time to catch up on your reading.
Consider including a business book or two on that list. The time invested will have a long-term payoff.
Figuring you might be interested in some suggestions - at least as far as business and finance books go - I put together a list that includes some of my favorite investment books.
I'm a voracious reader myself (although my long commutes and becoming a dad for the first time a few years back has shifted my "reading" a bit toward audiobooks). I've stayed mostly with what I view as "classics" - books with staying power.Enjoy... Full Story
- $900 Billion in Capital Is About to Move
- The Five Biggest Penny Stock Scams to Watch Out For
- Why Gold Mining Stocks Are Soaring in 2014
- This Miracle Material Is Our Secret (High-Profit) Weapon in the Coming Energy War
- Don't Buy into the Hype That Sent Zillow (Nasdaq: Z) and Trulia (NYSE: TRLA) Soaring
- These Industry Powers Have Never Been More Scared
- How to Ride the Tech Stock Rally
- How Bitcoin Will Cause a $3.4 Trillion Disruption
- This U.S. Housing Market Is Like 2009 All Over Again
- How This Great American Dream Is Turning Scam