It's now clear as day that both Russia and China are making concerted efforts to move off the petrodollar system.
I've previously written about this petrodollar phenomenon as a developing trend.
Well now it's no longer developing, it's in active mode.
The result of this trend will roil the currency markets, and we can expect these seismic shifts to affect the U.S. dollar and the stock market.The changes open up profit opportunities, too, and I've found the perfect stock to benefit from the petrodollar's demise...
- (Other) Investors Will Hate You for Using This Investment Strategy
- Why the Sprott Gold Miners ETF Will Deliver Better Returns
- Why Wearable Tech Will Be Apple's Playground
- The "Hidden" Billions in the Alibaba IPO
- Yahoo Has to Make Its Windfall Count After Alibaba IPO
- The Best Way to Profit from the AAPL-GOOG Mobile Payments War
- Alibaba Will Be the World's First $1 Trillion Company
- Don't Let Media "Noise" Drown Out True Value
- Investigation of D.C.-Wall Street Corruption Hits Yet Another Roadblock
- Why Netflix Stock Is Cheaper Than It Looks