Do you remember the financial crisis of 2008?
The one caused by a meltdown in mortgages... trillions of dollars of which were owned and "guaranteed" by government-sponsored enterprises Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac?
Do you remember that Fannie and Freddie had to be bailed out by the government - I mean taxpayers - so their total implosion wouldn't trigger a global depression?
Well, the man behind their bailout, former Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson, remembers, and vividly.
He's now going public with his recollections because Congress is blocking theirs out... reaping the profits... and setting the table for a repeat performance... Full Story...
- The Real Way the West Can Impact Ukraine
- Tech Investing: The World's Best "Fishing Hole"
- Keep More of Your Huge Gains with This Quick Trade
- Cash In On Wall Street's Latest Mea Culpa
- How the Markets Put Putin in His Place
- Double Your Money with Our "High-Tech GPS"
- We're Jazzed About This Stock's Sell-Off
- The Plan to Raid Your Savings (And What to Do About It)
- This E-Commerce Stock is Suddenly Smoking
- The Energy Potential in Ukraine's Troubles