The fourth iteration of the Central Bank Gold Agreement (CBGA) has just been signed.
Essentially, it's a statement by Western Europe's most powerful central banks about how much gold they're willing to sell over the next five years.
Though done with no fanfare and barely any media coverage, its importance can't be overstated.
The real story lies with who hasn't signed, and what they're doing with their gold...Full Story
- Find Better Picks Than This Street Favorite... in Minutes
- This Is Just What Debt-Laden Students Need: More Credit
- Twitter Earnings: One Huge Number Has Stock Up 30%
- Put These Investing Classics on Your Vacation Reading Short List
- Tax Inversion Deals: DC Blames Wall Street for Its Mess
- $900 Billion in Capital Is About to Move
- The Five Biggest Penny Stock Scams to Watch Out For
- Why Gold Mining Stocks Are Soaring in 2014
- This Miracle Material Is Our Secret (High-Profit) Weapon in the Coming Energy War
- Don't Buy into the Hype That Sent Zillow (Nasdaq: Z) and Trulia (NYSE: TRLA) Soaring
- How Bitcoin Will Cause a $3.4 Trillion Disruption