You can generate a ton of cash selling naked puts and calls. And you get the money right up front.
Another reason so many people are using this strategy is that you're only "on the hook" for a fixed - and often very short - amount of time. You can sell contracts that expire in as little as a week now. So if everything goes right, you're out of the trade quickly, and the brand-new cash in your account is yours to keep.
What's more, you can win this "money game" nearly 80% of the time (if it's played correctly).
You can see the appeal.
Of course, when you know what happens the other 20% of the time, you'll also see the risks. They're not small.
That's why I want to show you four ways to make this strategy work.
It's just too good to avoid altogether...
- Silver Set to Double, According to… Apple?
- How a Big Bank Blunder Put Teeth in the Volcker Rule
- Forget the Malls… The Really Great December Deals Are on Wall Street
- Remember to Thank Your Congressman For That $8 Milk
- This Housing Bubble Hangover Will Triple Loan Payments
- Marketology: An Easy Way to Start Making 20% More Money (Immediately)
- Anyone Can Profit from the Passions of the 1%
- Turn Our Greatest Threat Into Your Biggest Profit
- Three Charts Obama Hopes You'll Never See