Now I want to share that same chart with you plus a new one - and encourage you to do the same thing.
The shellacking the markets took last Thursday is the most powerful warning sign we've seen yet that things are not what they seem in the financial markets. For lack of a better term, it's a bearish omen, despite Monday's recovery.
Today I want to talk about what that means for your money and what you can do about it in the name of protecting your money and, more importantly, the pursuit of profits.
Contrary to what you might believe, not all bears are bad news.
Let's start with the chart....
- Get Your Share of an Extra Trillion Euros
- These "Golden Age" Adventurers Point the Way to Pure Gold
- Why You Need to Read Michael Lewis' New Exposé
- This Great Profit Play Has Another Catalyst Coming
- Guess Who's Going to Be the "Google" of the "Internet of Everything"
- Carl Icahn Fight With Ebay Takes an Unexpected Turn
- Our Experts Show You the Stocks to Pick in a "Stock-Picker's Market"
- What Will Google Buy Next?
- Double-Digit (or More) Profits in This Market Are About to Rocket