You know I get stoked when a stock I've recommended to you does well. So you can imagine how excited I am that I now get to recommend a stock all over again.
Thanks to a sell-off shortly before I first shared this stock with you, we were able to buy this stock relatively cheaply. And since then, just five months ago, the stock has moved up 131% as of mid-day yesterday.
Over the last three years, this company has increased earnings per share by an average of 73%. For now, I'm going to be conservative and assume it grows by only one-third that amount going forward.
That would give us earnings growth rate of 24%. At that rate, profits and the stock price could double again in as little as three years.
This is a stock that provides us with a buffet of choices...
We can sell it and make our double. We can keep it and watch it quadruple. Or we can buy some more, and then watch our portfolios soar higher and our retirements grow more secure.
Today, I want to explain why this stock continues its upward trajectory.
China and Russia's $400 billion natural gas deal was one of the first shots in their energy war against the United States and Europe.
This company's products are a big part of the technology that provides our best defense in this war. And that makes this a "defense" technology we can feel proud about profiting from... Full Story
- These Industry Powers Have Never Been More Scared
- How to Ride the Tech Stock Rally
- How Bitcoin Will Cause a $3.4 Trillion Disruption
- Why "Mr. Softy" Will Continue to Rebound
- Herbalife Stock Soars In Spite of Ackman; Here's How This Battle Began
- This U.S. Housing Market Is Like 2009 All Over Again
- Alibaba IPO Price May Come at a Discount to Investors
- How This Great American Dream Is Turning Scam
- Student Loan Debt and the Higher Education Scam