That's because three giant companies are fighting it out - to the death - for the biggest piece of a $93 billion windfall.
And investors who identify the winner of this battle stand to pull down a hefty profit.
Today, I'm going to show you which firm will come out on top.
- You Can Win This "Money Game" 80% of the Time (If You Play It Right)
- Why You Should Fear the Masters of the Financial Universe
- Obamacare Website Chews Up $1 Billion in Tax Dollars
- Silver Set to Double, According to… Apple?
- How a Big Bank Blunder Put Teeth in the Volcker Rule
- Forget the Malls… The Really Great December Deals Are on Wall Street
- Remember to Thank Your Congressman For That $8 Milk
- This Housing Bubble Hangover Will Triple Loan Payments
- Marketology: An Easy Way to Start Making 20% More Money (Immediately)
- Three Charts Obama Hopes You'll Never See