In theory, we have free markets, where manipulation is illegal and punishable.
We've found that's not often the case in the financial markets.
Unfortunately, this web of "disruptive practices" and "market rigging" is not likely to change any time soon.
Despite a government "crackdown" on illegalities that occasionally makes the headlines.
The problem may be especially manifest in the futures market.But you don't have to be a victim...
- Here's What Rising Rates Really Do to Your Shares
- There's More to the Home Depot Data Breach That Will Really Boil Your Blood
- Yahoo Faces a Huge Challenge Post-Alibaba IPO
- The Best Investments for Rising Interest Rates
- This New Alzheimer's Drug Could Be the Fastest Route to a Cure
- NFLX Has What These Four Tech Titans Want
- The Best Hope for Reducing Taxes… Isn't What You Think