I believe Tesla Motors Inc. (Nasdaq: TSLA) stock will double within the next 12 months.
Bold? You bet. I know it's not a popular opinion. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that the disdain for TSLA's bull run is only surpassed by the herd's disdain for the overall bull market itself.
For every quarter since at least Q1/2013, any sign of strength by this company has been met with jeers from some pretty powerful detractors.
From the headquarters of GM to the front page of the MIT Technology Review, the chorus has been pretty consistent: Tesla is a hopelessly inflated stock, a flash in the pan and nothing more.
This company is on track to see a stock explosion that will make its surge back in the spring of 2013 look like a speed bump. I want you to know today that I believe we are on the cusp of a few key developments that will make electric cars in general and Tesla in particular the wave of the future.Let me explain why...
- Understand and Profit from Surging European Volatility
- Alibaba IPO: What an Unorthodox Corporate Structure Means for Shareholders
- JCP Stock in "Recovery Mode" - But Still Not a Buy
- The Single Best Investment for the Semiconductor Boom
- How to Double Your Money on the GoPro Craze – Without Buying GoPro Stock
- Cerulean Pharma (Nasdaq: CERU) Stock Shows the Staggering Gains Biotech Can Offer
- This Is the Troubling Future of High-Frequency Trading
- What the Kinder Morgan Deal Means for MLPs
- Apple Stock Will Zoom on This $626 Billion Opportunity
- China's Raiding the Offices of These Major U.S. Companies – and You Won't Like Why