Opinions on stock market valuations flow easily around Wall Street, too often without backing.
Looking at the typical measurement used to determine stock valuations, I'm increasingly cautious.
Indeed, some of the numbers are downright scary just now, both in nominal value and in terms of red-light factors blinking on the horizon.
When you put it all together, here are some of my concerns about our hard-earned gains, and what we can do to profit...
- Why Tesla Stock (Nasdaq: TSLA) Will Double in the Next 12 Months
- Why Investing in Solar Energy Is Attracting the Big Boys
- How to Profit from the World's "Scariest" Stock Exchange
- Understand and Profit from Surging European Volatility
- Alibaba IPO: What an Unorthodox Corporate Structure Means for Shareholders
- The Single Best Investment for the Semiconductor Boom
- How to Double Your Money on the GoPro Craze – Without Buying GoPro Stock
- This Is the Troubling Future of High-Frequency Trading
- Apple Stock Will Zoom on This $626 Billion Opportunity
- China's Raiding the Offices of These Major U.S. Companies – and You Won't Like Why