During the 30 years I've spent as a business journalist and financial columnist, I've developed a long list of personal axioms that have helped me identify "Best of Breed" investments.
These axioms touch on such topic areas as finance, marketing, intellectual property, and even competitive threats. But some of the most important of my personal investment aphorisms have to do with leadership and a company's management team.
And leadership starts with the CEO.
As one of my precepts holds, "A good CEO can create a very strong company. But a great CEO can create an empire."
Just like these... Full Story
- A Map to Turn Fear into Profit
- Shah Shares His Latest Views on Microsoft, Apple and Facebook
- Do What Goldman Does, Not What It Says
- Get Your Share of an Extra Trillion Euros
- These "Golden Age" Adventurers Point the Way to Pure Gold
- Why You Need to Read Michael Lewis' New Exposé
- This Great Profit Play Has Another Catalyst Coming
- Guess Who's Going to Be the "Google" of the "Internet of Everything"
- What Will Google Buy Next?