The question is, how they will move the markets and whether a teetering economy can take any more political fiascoes.
I still have tremendous misgivings about the underpinnings propping up the house of cards that Washington and all the other central banks have created. But personal opinions don't shape markets - profits and earnings do. And that story isn't showing up in the headlines.
Here's how you can improve your bottom line by skipping over the scandals...
- The Fight Club: Are "Dignity Mortgages" Essential or Insane?
- It's Enough to Make Your Blood Boil
- Why Not All REITs are the Best Investments for Yield
- Is Apple's "Next Big Thing" Vaporware?
- What You Absolutely Need to Know About Money (Part 8)
- Why These Are Among the Best Stocks to Buy Now
- Buy Into the Only Real Economy Left in the World
- Symptoms Don't Lie
- Best Investments 2013: Why Hedge Funds Love Greece
- Exclusive Interview: Protecting Yourself from the Worst of Obamacare
- Three Reasons to Buy Gold Stocks Today
- Natural Gas Companies Attempt to Make Fracking Safer