Choosing the right ones for your investments is critical.
In fact, I'd even go so far as to say that making sure your money is in the right type of account is nearly as important as the specific investments you pick.
That's because, when you get this right, you can enjoy an additional 10% to 20% advantage over those who don't.
The downside of ignoring this fact, of course, is twofold: diminished returns, and penalties from the government - sometimes both!
Naturally, Wall Street likes it this way, because it helps them "help" you by coming up with a never-ending litany of new products, new regulations, and, of course, new fees.
But don't worry.
Today I'm going to show you how to ensure that your investments are in the right accounts, so that can maximize your returns immediately... and for years to come.
It's easy, too.
Take a look at this "efficiency" chart I made for you...
- Three Charts Obama Hopes You'll Never See
- Why Shale Gas Spells Trouble for the Russians
- These 7 Charts Are Bad News for The Bull Market
- The Best "Shadow" Plays in Silicon Valley Right Now
- Now You Can Start Worrying About the Detroit Bankruptcy
- Four Stocks That Will Rake it in This Holiday Season
- Why the Fed's 100th Birthday Could Be Its Last
- Why Investors Love December
- Why Boeing Stock Will Soon Soar to New Heights
- This Will Change the Way You Think About Investing Forever