There is a lot of lip service being paid to the upcoming stock market crash that we're supposed to expect once the Federal Reserve starts raising rates.
Every time we get close to a regularly scheduled Federal Reserve statement, financial pundits pontificate about the nuances of what the Fed Chair might say, not say, or imply.
It's like clockwork.
But one theme remains constant: any tightening of the Fed's easy monetary policies will spell impending doom for the easy-money-addicted stock market.
The only problem, though, is that historical facts just don't support the fear. In fact, there are opportunities for investment out there no matter what rates do... Full Story
- The Best Investments for Rising Interest Rates
- This New Alzheimer's Drug Could Be the Fastest Route to a Cure
- NFLX Has What These Four Tech Titans Want
- The Best Hope for Reducing Taxes… Isn't What You Think
- How Falling Crude Oil Prices Could Trigger an Unpredictable, Dangerous Mess
- How to Profit from Today's Biggest Activist Investors
- The Washington-Wall Street "Corruption Corridor"
- What the Mainstream Media Fails to Understand About McDonald's
- Eleven Overhyped Products That Failed
- (Other) Investors Will Hate You for Using This Investment Strategy