Jack Barnes- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Jack'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Buy Sell Hold 4 Friday, April 6, 2012Buy, Sell or Hold: Oracle Corp. (NASDAQ: ORCL) is The Last Cash Cow
Today marks my 117th and final article at Money Morning.
Viewed as a portfolio, I'm proud that those 117 calls are up on average. Before we get into my take on Oracle Corp (NASDAQ: ORCL) I'd like to take a look back over years.
The 2010 picks have held up nicely with 12 positive and just six negative, for a 10 percent positive return on average, as of this writing.
It's been a great run and my thanks again to the entire Money Morning staff for the opportunity.
Now, let's talk about the one company that Buy, Sell or Hold has not covered yet but I believe is deserving of the column's final recommendation: Oracle Corp (NASDAQ: ORCL).
To continue reading, please click here...
- Buy Sell Hold 2 Thursday, March 29, 2012Buy, Sell or Hold: Why Now is the Time to Buy Bacterin International
Holdings Inc. (AMEX: BONE)
- Buy Sell Hold 7 Thursday, March 15, 2012Buy, Sell or Hold: Hecla Mining Co.'s (NYSE:HL) Silver Moment
- Buy Sell Hold 5 Friday, March 9, 2012Buy, Sell or Hold: The Real Winner in the Yahoo (YHOO) vs Facebook Fight Could Be Augme Technologies (AUGT)
- Buy Sell Hold 2 Friday, March 2, 2012Buy, Sell or Hold: Buy the Dips in Gold (NYSE: GLD)
- Buy Sell Hold 19 Monday, February 27, 2012Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN) Will Get Burned by the Fire
- Buy Sell Hold 3 Thursday, February 23, 2012Buy, Sell or Hold: BOK Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: BOKF) – the Only Bank Safe Enough to Buy
- Buy Sell Hold 2 Wednesday, February 15, 2012SandRidge Energy Inc. (NYSE: SD) CEO Tom Ward Has Done it Again
- Stocks 2 Monday, February 13, 2012The ECB's Long Term Refinancing Operation (LTRO) is Bullish for Stocks
- Article 5 Tuesday, February 7, 2012Buy, Sell or Hold: When to Buy Shares of Facebook