Editor's Note: Bill Patalon's readers enjoy inside access to his regular consultations with Money Map Press editors. We're sharing this conversation with you today because the subject happens to lie at the intersection of several high-profit trends now. Here's Bill...
Last Wednesday, the Milpitas, Calif.-based SanDisk Corporation (Nasdaq: SNDK) reported first-quarter results that smashed analyst expectations, and the company's shares shot up 6% in after-hours trading.
But our Chief Investment Strategist Keith Fitz-Gerald saw that beat coming and put readers out in front of it.He talked to me about its recent stellar performance...
- Pump Prices Are Rising Quickly: Counterattack Now
- How a Foreign Telemarketer Turned Us Onto These Hot Tech Plays
- Looming Alibaba IPO Is Giving These Stocks a Lift
- Wednesday's "Earnings Beat" Makes This The Perfect "Bad-Market" Tech Stock
- Why the Stock Market Is Closed on Good Friday
- These Stocks Will Prosper Regardless of Obamacare's Fate
- Sharpen Your Pencil – And Put These Three Stocks on Your "Shopping List"
- Someone at Bank of America Really Needs to Go to Jail
- These CEOs Will Make You Rich