Press Esc to close

Welcome to Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.

Close

This Patent Portfolio "Dream Team" Just Got Even Better

When we recommended micro-cap tech play eOn Communications Corp. (NasdaqCM: EONC) last month, we told you to expect a pretty wild ride.

And that’s just what we’ve seen…

  • Featured Story

    You Can Win This "Money Game" 80% of the Time (If You Play It Right)

    There are a number of reasons "options selling" is so popular right now. The biggest one, of course, is the money. You can generate a ton of cash selling naked puts and calls. And you get the money right up front. Another reason so many people are using this strategy is that you're only "on the hook" for a fixed - and often very short - amount of time. You can sell contracts that expire in as little as a week now. So if everything goes right, you're out of the trade quickly, and the brand-new cash in your account is yours to keep. What's more, you can win this "money game" nearly 80% of the time (if it's played correctly). You can see the appeal. Of course, when you know what happens the other 20% of the time, you'll also see the risks. They're not small. That's why I want to show you four ways to make this strategy work. It's just too good to avoid altogether...
  • money game