- Exclusive Interview: Jim Rogers Continues to View China as the World's Best Long-Term Profit Play
- Exclusive Interview: Jim Rogers Predicts Bigger Financial Shocks Loom, Fueling a Malaise That May Last for Years
- As Treasury's Paulson Prescribes Bailout for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, Guru Jim Rogers Predicts an "Unmitigated Disaster"
- Dueling Views on Housing: Jim Rogers Sees More Pain to Come While Warren Buffett's Housing Expert Sees Rebound Under Way
- Jim Rogers: China's Economic Advance is All But Unstoppable
- Jim Rogers: More Pain for the Greenback, and the Failure of the Federal Reserve
- Jim Rogers: "Nowhere does it say you're supposed to bail out investment banks"
- Renowned Investor Jim Rogers, "Extremely Worried"
- Investing Guru Jim Rogers Predicts "Worst" U.S. Recession in Years; Urges Investors to Shift Into Commodities
- Avoid the 'Resurgent' Homebuilding Sector and Go Global for Profits
- Jim Rogers Warns of Fallout From Fed Cuts; Says to Seek Profits in Commodities, Asian Currencies
- (Jimmy) Rogers and Me: The Latest Wisdom From a Global Investing Guru
VANCOUVER, B.C. - The U.S. financial crisis has cut so deep - and the government has taken on so much debt in misguided attempts to bail out such companies as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac - that even larger financial shocks are still to come, global investing guru Jim Rogers said in an exclusive interview with Money Morning.
Indeed, the U.S. financial debacle is now so ingrained - and a so-called "Super Crash" so likely - that most Americans alive today won't be around by the time the last of this credit-market mess is finally cleared away - if it ever is, Rogers said.
The end of this crisis "is a long way away," Rogers said. "In fact, it may not be in our lifetimes."