It's been four years since we launched Money Morning. And by just about any measure you can think of, this global-investing news service has been a great success.
Every weekday morning, more than 650,000 subscribers receive our e-letter, which details the most important things readers need to know that day – the top news story and what it means, the latest trends, and the greatest profit opportunities.
We have a lot to be proud of. For instance:
- We predicted the bull markets in both gold and silver – and told you how to profit.
- We warned readers that the housing crisis and credit-default swaps would bring about a financial crisis that was much deeper and far more damaging than Wall Street or Washington initially admitted – and told you how to protect yourself.
- And we've highlighted some of the best investment opportunities available in the market – in 2010 alone, our Money Morning picks out-performed the Standard & Poor's 500 Index by a whopping 58% overall … with 117 double-digit gains!
The bottom line is this: We've brought answers – and certainty – to our readers during one of the worst markets most of us have ever seen.
But it's not enough.
A Private Briefing
As most of you know, I spent more than 20 years as a business journalist, and worked for some of the top newspaper publishers in the country. So I have a very reader-centric mindset.
And while I'm incredibly proud of what Money Morning delivers each day, I know there's more that we could do.
That's why we've just introduced a new service called Private Briefing. In my role as the "gatekeeper" of news, insights and investment reports here at Money Map Press, I have daily briefings from our team of global investing gurus – including such top experts as Chief Investment Strategist Keith Fitz-Gerald, global-investing expert Martin Hutchinson, retired hedge-fund manager Shah Gilani, and natural-resources specialist Peter Krauth.
What if, I thought to myself, we could put you right in the room with us – giving you a virtual ringside seat – when those briefings take place? What if we could bring you some of the ideas these experts are researching for their high-dollar trading services? And what if we could bring you some high-profit-potential investment ideas that we can't bring to the readers in Money Morning (for instance, over-the-counter stocks that aren't widely traded enough to provide to 650,000 readers)?
Last, but not least, I wanted this service – Private Briefing – to be affordable.
Because we're providing access to some premium content, and because we're adding some resources to deliver this additional high-quality content, I knew we had to charge something. But I wanted this service to be accessible to any reader who wanted it.
You'll be stunned – in a good way – when you see how we've priced it.
The more I thought about this, the more excited I became: I knew Private Briefing could be a real winner for readers who wanted to take part.
Subscribers will receive:
- "Best of the Best" Recommendations Five Days a Week from Money Morning's top financial experts including Keith Fitz-Gerald, Dr. Kent Moors, Martin Hutchinson, Shah Gilani, Peter Krauth and Jack Barnes.
- Exclusive Scoops on the biggest movements in the global markets.
- High Value Picks from all market sectors worth potentially 100% to 1,800% in your pocket every day.
- Real-Time Analysis showing you exactly how to play these recommendations.
- Key "Premium" Articles containing added research, analysis, and picks – for Private Briefing members only.
- A Private Briefing Dashboard … Your personal password-protected toolbox to help you manage and track all your past and present e-mail alerts, recommendations, portfolio picks and premium articles.
- Complete Research Files containing all the research our top editors used to support your recommendations, so you can keep up with their progress.
- Interactive Charts to help you follow your recommendations.
- And an Easy-to-Use Notepad for keeping track of your trades.
Perhaps it's a holdover from my decades in journalism – or maybe it's just the way I'm built – but I can't manufacture enthusiasm about a product that isn't reader-centric, and that I don't believe in. So the mere fact that I've written this column, and topped it with my byline, is a clear signal that I believe we're going to deliver something you'll find very valuable.
Take a few minutes and check out the product, and the special offer we're making for charter members of Private Briefing.
News and Related Story Links:
- Money Morning's Private Briefing:
- Google Finance:
- Money Map Press:
- Money Morning:
- Yahoo! Finance:
About the Author
Before he moved into the investment-research business in 2005, William (Bill) Patalon III spent 22 years as an award-winning financial reporter, columnist, and editor. Today he is the Executive Editor and Senior Research Analyst for Money Morning. With his latest project, Private Briefing, Bill takes you "behind the scenes" of his established investment news website for a closer look at the action. Members get all the expert analysis and exclusive scoops he can't publish... and some of the most valuable picks that turn up in Bill's closed-door sessions with editors and experts.