It's been four years since we launched Money Morning. And by just about any measure you can think of, this global-investing news service has been a great success.
Every weekday morning, more than 650,000 subscribers receive our e-letter, which details the most important things readers need to know that day - the top news story and what it means, the latest trends, and the greatest profit opportunities.
We have a lot to be proud of. For instance:
- We predicted the bull markets in both gold and silver - and told you how to profit.
- We warned readers that the housing crisis and credit-default swaps would bring about a financial crisis that was much deeper and far more damaging than Wall Street or Washington initially admitted - and told you how to protect yourself.
- And we've highlighted some of the best investment opportunities available in the market - in 2010 alone, our Money Morning picks out-performed the Standard & Poor's 500 Index by a whopping 58% overall ... with 117 double-digit gains!
The bottom line is this: We've brought answers - and certainty - to our readers during one of the worst markets most of us have ever seen.
But it's not enough.
A Private Briefing
As most of you know, I spent more than 20 years as a business journalist, and worked for some of the top newspaper publishers in the country. So I have a very reader-centric mindset.
And while I'm incredibly proud of what Money Morning delivers each day, I know there's more that we could do.
That's why we've just introduced a new service called Private Briefing. In my role as the "gatekeeper" of news, insights and investment reports here at Money Map Press, I have daily briefings from our team of global investing gurus - including such top experts as Chief Investment Strategist Keith Fitz-Gerald, global-investing expert Martin Hutchinson, retired hedge-fund manager Shah Gilani, and natural-resources specialist Peter Krauth.
What if, I thought to myself, we could put you right in the room with us - giving you a virtual ringside seat - when those briefings take place? What if we could bring you some of the ideas these experts are researching for their high-dollar trading services? And what if we could bring you some high-profit-potential investment ideas that we can't bring to the readers in Money Morning (for instance, over-the-counter stocks that aren't widely traded enough to provide to 650,000 readers)?
Last, but not least, I wanted this service - Private Briefing - to be affordable.
Because we're providing access to some premium content, and because we're adding some resources to deliver this additional high-quality content, I knew we had to charge something. But I wanted this service to be accessible to any reader who wanted it.
You'll be stunned - in a good way - when you see how we've priced it.
The more I thought about this, the more excited I became: I knew Private Briefing could be a real winner for readers who wanted to take part.
Subscribers will receive:
- "Best of the Best" Recommendations Five Days a Week from Money Morning's top financial experts including Keith Fitz-Gerald, Dr. Kent Moors, Martin Hutchinson, Shah Gilani, Peter Krauth and Jack Barnes.
- Exclusive Scoops on the biggest movements in the global markets.
- High Value Picks from all market sectors worth potentially 100% to 1,800% in your pocket every day.
- Real-Time Analysis showing you exactly how to play these recommendations.
- Key "Premium" Articles containing added research, analysis, and picks - for Private Briefing members only.
- A Private Briefing Dashboard ... Your personal password-protected toolbox to help you manage and track all your past and present e-mail alerts, recommendations, portfolio picks and premium articles.
- Complete Research Files containing all the research our top editors used to support your recommendations, so you can keep up with their progress.
- Interactive Charts to help you follow your recommendations.
- And an Easy-to-Use Notepad for keeping track of your trades.
Perhaps it's a holdover from my decades in journalism - or maybe it's just the way I'm built - but I can't manufacture enthusiasm about a product that isn't reader-centric, and that I don't believe in. So the mere fact that I've written this column, and topped it with my byline, is a clear signal that I believe we're going to deliver something you'll find very valuable.
Take a few minutes and check out the product, and the special offer we're making for charter members of Private Briefing.
News and Related Story Links:
- Money Morning's Private Briefing:
- Google Finance:
- Money Map Press:
- Money Morning:
- Yahoo! Finance:
About the Author
Before he moved into the investment-research business in 2005, William (Bill) Patalon III spent 22 years as an award-winning financial reporter, columnist, and editor. Today he is the Executive Editor and Senior Research Analyst for Money Morning at Money Map Press.