Despite a tough year for semiconductors, the VanEck Semiconductors ETF (NASDAQ: SMH) has rallied 30% over the last month.But that rally could be over given recent announcements and earnings in the industry from Nvidia (Nasdaq: NVDA), Micron (Nasdaq) and Kulicke & Soffa Industries (Nasdaq: KLIC).
stocks to sell
Stocks to Sell Now
Owning great stocks is important, beyond a doubt. But to get market-beating performance, in the words of Chief Investment Strategist Shah Gilani, "You've got to be ready to trim back the dead wood."
That's why Shah helps readers know which stocks to sell on top of finding great stocks to buy. And Shah would know. Since first getting his seat on the Chicago Board Options Exchange in 1982, Shah has over 38 years of investing experience.
It's all a part of how you can learn from our experts, because having the wrong stocks in the mix can eat away at those all-important returns. They're pure portfolio poison.
The good news is there's no need to resort to guesswork or potshots when deciding which stocks to sell at what price, not to mention if and when to buy back in.
By selling stocks according to careful decision-making and expertise, our experts aim to beat the averages of the stock market and cash in on their strategic moves – and they'll guide you to do the same.
Take IPOs, for example. They're such popular investments, but they're risky, too. Many of them have performed poorly. F45 Training Holdings Inc. (NYSE: FXLV) fell from its $16.20 IPO price to $13.52 back in July. While FXLV regained some ground in August, hitting a high of $17.28, the stock was ultimately a flop. Anyone who invested in this IPO is now down 16.42%.
We said FXLV was likely a dud, and we weren't wrong. Know which popular, new stocks to avoid or sell can make all the difference.
It's all a larger part of active investing – a more direct, hands-on approach to buying and selling stocks.
Below, you'll find our latest recommendations on stocks to sell…
- The Semiconductor Rally Is Probably Over
- Five “Zombie” Companies to Play for Big Profit Potential
- Check Out Who's Been "Swimming Naked" Since 2007
- Dump These Three Toxic Losers Now – and Buy This FAANG
- What to Do with Tesla First Thing Tomorrow
- It’s Time to Sell, Sell, Sell – Here’s How to Do It Right
- Two Stocks to Sell Immediately – and Two to Buy
- Sell These Toxic Stocks as Soon as Markets Open
- Sell These “Ripped from the Headlines” Losers ASAP
- Move Now to Protect Your Profits in the Wake of Europe’s Economic Woes
- Everyone Hates This Stock Now - I Love It for Fast Profits
- What to Do About Facebook’s 26% Plunge
- Three Stocks to Sell and One to Buy Right Away
- Three Overvalued Tech Stocks to Sell Right Now
- SOFI - This Is a Stock to Sell Immediately
- Two Stocks to Sell Immediately, and Two More to Buy
They stagger aimlessly along, overwhelming portfolios, dragging down defenseless stock indexes, and devouring hard-won profits.I’m talking about “zombie” companies, and, unlike movie monsters, they’re a very real threat.
Shah Gilani pulls back the curtain on the types of companies whose stock suffers most when interest rates are high and reveals how to profit off of the fall.
Shah Gilani explains why a lot of stocks that were former darlings are now toxic for your portfolio and gives advice on which to sell right away.
Shah Gilani explains why Tesla is a must-sell right now, and shows you the best trades to make to deal with the current chaotic market.
Shah Gilani shows you exactly what types of stocks you need to sell in this depressed market, and how to rebalance your portfolio.
Shah Gilani gives four trade recommendations to protect your profits in the wake of Europe's burgeoning economic crisis.