Shah Gilani shows you how to rebalance your portfolio to deal with the tough market.
stocks to sell
Stocks to Sell Now
Owning great stocks is important, beyond a doubt. But to get market-beating performance, in the words of Chief Investment Strategist Shah Gilani, "You've got to be ready to trim back the dead wood."
That's why Shah helps readers know which stocks to sell on top of finding great stocks to buy. And Shah would know. Since first getting his seat on the Chicago Board Options Exchange in 1982, Shah has over 38 years of investing experience.
It's all a part of how you can learn from our experts, because having the wrong stocks in the mix can eat away at those all-important returns. They're pure portfolio poison.
The good news is there's no need to resort to guesswork or potshots when deciding which stocks to sell at what price, not to mention if and when to buy back in.
By selling stocks according to careful decision-making and expertise, our experts aim to beat the averages of the stock market and cash in on their strategic moves – and they'll guide you to do the same.
Take IPOs, for example. They're such popular investments, but they're risky, too. Many of them have performed poorly. F45 Training Holdings Inc. (NYSE: FXLV) fell from its $16.20 IPO price to $13.52 back in July. While FXLV regained some ground in August, hitting a high of $17.28, the stock was ultimately a flop. Anyone who invested in this IPO is now down 16.42%.
We said FXLV was likely a dud, and we weren't wrong. Know which popular, new stocks to avoid or sell can make all the difference.
It's all a larger part of active investing – a more direct, hands-on approach to buying and selling stocks.
Below, you'll find our latest recommendations on stocks to sell…
- Two Stocks to Sell Immediately – and Two to Buy
- Sell These Toxic Stocks as Soon as Markets Open
- Sell These “Ripped from the Headlines” Losers ASAP
- Move Now to Protect Your Profits in the Wake of Europe’s Economic Woes
- Everyone Hates This Stock Now - I Love It for Fast Profits
- What to Do About Facebook’s 26% Plunge
- Three Stocks to Sell and One to Buy Right Away
- Three Overvalued Tech Stocks to Sell Right Now
- SOFI - This Is a Stock to Sell Immediately
- Two Stocks to Sell Immediately, and Two More to Buy
- Two Stocks to Sell First Thing This Morning
- Sell These Fintech and Retail Stocks for Holiday Cash
- Three Stocks to Sell and One to Buy
- Sell These Stocks Immediately to Start Your Week with a Payday
- WU Stock - Sell It Immediately
- Why You Should Sell Your WeWork Stock Now
Shah Gilani gives four trade recommendations to protect your profits in the wake of Europe's burgeoning economic crisis.
WU stock has been climbing the past few sessions, but that doesn't change Garrett's recommendation: Sell it immediately.