Shah Gilani- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
The work he did laid the foundation for what would later become the VIX - to this day one of the most widely used indicators worldwide. After leaving Chicago to run the futures and options division of the British banking giant Lloyd's TSB, Shah moved up to Roosevelt & Cross Inc., an old-line New York boutique firm. There he originated and ran a packaged fixed-income trading desk, and established that company's "listed" and OTC trading desks.
Shah founded a second hedge fund in 1999, which he ran until 2003.
Shah's vast network of contacts includes the biggest players on Wall Street and in international finance. These contacts give him the real story - when others only get what the investment banks want them to see.
Today, as editor of Hyperdrive Portfolio, Shah presents his legion of subscribers with massive profit opportunities that result from paradigm shifts in the way we work, play, and live.
Shah is a frequent guest on CNBC, Forbes, and MarketWatch, and you can catch him every week on Fox Business's Varney & Co.
Shah'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Shah Gilani 2 Tuesday, November 3, 2020The Six Questions Washington Owes Us Answers To
I love America.
As a professional trader and former hedge-fund manager who's spent his entire career in the greatest free market on earth, how could I feel any other way…
For that reason alone, I would love to be positive today. To be truly excited as millions of us engage in enlightened political debate and exercise our right to vote – freedoms people in other parts of the world would (literally) kill for.
But that's not where we are today.
What's already been a frightening and tumultuous year for our health, our economy, our money, and our future has the potential to get worse – even much worse.
Right now, Americans are fixated on the most polarizing election of our lifetime – and the chasm-like divide separating the two sides could be widened and deepened if the ballot is a contested one.
But the real issue is what comes next.
I obviously can't say when we'll get a definite result on who will be commander in chief for the next four years, or if a "blue wave" has swept over Congress.
But here's what I do know: We need answers… from Washington… and we need them now.
Whoever is given the keys to the White House needs to tell us what "the plan" is.
The time for campaigning, spinning, sidestepping, cheap-shotting, obfuscating, and stalling is over.
We need answers.
There are questions I want answers to.
And those answers will determine when – as a country – we're healthy, wealthy, and working again.
Here on Election Day, I'm sharing those questions with you… Full StoryHere on Election Day, I'm sharing those questions with you...
- Shah Gilani Tuesday, October 27, 2020What to Do When the Market Sells Off Like This
- Shah Gilani Friday, October 23, 2020The Real Supreme Court Bombshell Could Ignite One Sector
- Shah Gilani Friday, October 9, 2020There's a Big New Reason to Buy Gold Now
- Elections Monday, October 5, 2020How a Contested Election Result Could Double Your Money
- Shah Gilani Thursday, October 1, 2020Here’s the Only Smart Way to Play the Airbnb IPO
- Shah Gilani Tuesday, September 8, 2020How to Play the Six Most Important Stocks Right Now
- BondsIt’s Time to Short the Bond Market
- Shah Gilani Monday, August 31, 2020Stock Valuation Is the Key to Surfing a Capital Wave Right Now
- Elections Wednesday, August 26, 2020Here's How to Play the Election, No Matter the Outcome