- The Forgotten Commodity Your Portfolio Needs
- There’s Extreme Risk and Reward on the Roof of the World
- Watch Out: The Lawyers and Lizards Just Might Win This Thing
- We Just Got Our First Early Warning of the Biggest Crisis of the 2020s
- This Isn't Hard: Buy Metals... Lots of 'Em... Everything You Can Get Your Hands On
- What T. Boone Pickens Taught Me About Investing in Commodities
- This commodity giant pays $6.84 (in cash) for every share you own
- The Best Inflation-Beating Investment You Can Make Right Now
- This Dividend-Paying Commodity Stock Is on Sale – Grab It Now
- The Best Way to Play the Commodities Super Cycle and Protect Your Profits
- Why Electric Vehicles Are Driving Nickel Prices Sky-High
- The Price of Silver Is at the Start of a Historic Bull Run
- Bank a 233% Profit on the Uranium Price Rebound
- The Trade War Handed Us a Rare Earths Profit Play
- This Diamond Play Will Reward Bold, Forward-Thinking Investors
- This Is the Best Way to Invest in Uranium Right Now
I’d first met Boone in part because I had mocked Peak Oil as yet another nonsense Malthusian fantasy.At a 2014 Stansberry Research Conference event in Dallas, T.Boone conceded that he’d been dead wrong about Peak Oil.
Inflation – and its implications – have been the story of the market in 2022… and with good reason.Even after the Federal Reserve aggressively increased the fed funds rate from 0.08% in February to 2.56% in September, inflation is still running hot.
Shah Gilani picks out a must-buy stock from the commodities sector to beat inflation, with soaring financials and a huge dividend.
Shah Gilani picks out a recession-proof commodity stock on deep discount that promises double-digit dividends and tremendous upside potential.
Nickel is running out, and nickel prices are running up.
That's because nickel happens to be the primary metal behind electric vehicle (EV) batteries and other emerging technologies.
And we've got some nickel stocks lined up to help you cash in on it.
Experts are saying that lithium-ion batteries will see their composition change considerably in the near future, beginning to favor nickel over Cobalt, Vanadium, and even Lithium itself.
Recent movement in the price of silver is pointing to a major breakout.
In fact, it's often when an asset is nearly universally despised that it can begin a massive new bull market.
A cursory search for silver on Google Trends might even sum it up.
Unlike gold, almost no one seems the least bit interested in silver.
And if you look at the silver price action over the past year, it's easy to remain unexcited.
After all, silver is almost exactly the same price it was a year ago.
But there are a few key differences.
With bonds, precious metals, and oil in rally mode, investors have been ignoring one extremely profitable commodity: uranium.
Sometimes known as the “energy metal”, uranium provides electricity through nuclear power.
It’s also considered a green energy source and is responsible for as much as 15% of U.S. baseload power.
It’s also set to turn more than 100% profits for investors in the coming months.
The U.S.-China trade war has only gotten worse as both sides continue to up the ante.
And with China dominating the rare earths sector – something that’s essential to every aspect of our daily lives – there’s a lot at stake.
Thanks to a swelling Asian middle class, the outlook for the natural diamond industry is highly promising, and our Peter Krauth is going to show you just how lucrative it can be for investors with the right angle...