Gold prices today were mostly flat. It's a quick break for the precious metal, which has been experiencing one of its most volatile weeks of 2016.
gold price 2016
- Gold Prices Today Flat – Here's What to Expect in Q2
- The Biggest Reason the Price of Gold Will Rise in 2016
- Price of Gold Today Rises – Here's What's Next
- Gold Prices Today Are Up – Can They Stay There?
- Gold Price Today Slips and Nears 10% Fall for 2015
- Gold Price Updates Show Resilience into 2016
- Gold Price Today and Where It's Headed
- Where the Gold Price Is Headed Next
The price of gold is up more than 1% today.
This gold price rise continues a climb that started weeks ago. Can gold keep going higher in 2016?
Gold prices today are up. Global market volatility has driven investors into the protective precious metal.
The question is if gold prices will rise for the year, or have another down year, despite the increasing reasons to buy gold.
The gold price today has slipped about $9.60 to $1,066.30 an ounce. Gold is headed to end 2015 down about 10%.
This gold price update shows how the U.S. Federal Reserve rate hike really affected gold, plus what's next for gold before 2016.
The gold price today is up $2.80 to $1,062.90 ahead of the U.S. Federal Reserve meeting likely to cause a bump in markets.
The past week has to be one of the most volatile yet surprising, both up and down, in a while for gold - so where is the gold price headed next?