Back in mid-2016, a Bitcoin price prediction of $2,000 - when BTC was trading at around $600 - would have sounded like a stretch. And yet 18 months later, Bitcoin nearly reached $20,000. Today we're seeing Bitcoin price forecasts of $250,000 and higher. With the price of Bitcoin hovering around $4,000, such targets seem far out of reach.
- Here's the Case for a Bitcoin Price Prediction of $250,000 by 2025
- 10 Bitcoin Price Predictions for 2019 – One Forecasts 1,000% Gains
- How the Bitcoin Price Will Benefit from the Midterm Election Results
- Get Ready for Bitcoin Prices to Hit $100,000
- This Bitcoin Price Prediction Chart Shows Parabolic Gains
- This Newest Bitcoin Price Prediction Shows $100,000 Is Just Ahead
- Students Are Demanding to Join the Cryptocurrency Revolution
- Coinbase May Add 5 New Coins, but This Is Still the One to Own
- The Price of Bitcoin Could Skyrocket to $20,000 by December 2018
- Don't Worry About Bitcoin Prices Dropping, We Forecast a 1,399% Rebound
- Just One Thing Stands Between Bitcoin and a Pool of $41.4 Trillion
- The First Bitcoin ETF Could Hit the Market, but There's a Catch
- John McAfee Says This Event Could Shoot Bitcoin into the Stratosphere
- This Bitcoin Price Prediction Chart Shows a Clear Path to $36,000 by 2020
- Do I Have to Buy a Full Bitcoin?
- Why the Bitcoin Lightning Network Will Unlock Monster Gains
Bitcoin prices took a nose dive in 2018.
We are in a bearish cryptocurrency market, but there is good news ahead.
The biggest winner of the midterm elections wasn't a candidate or a party, but the long-term prospects for the Bitcoin price.
Seven crypto-friendly governors were either elected or reelected. And one of the newly elected governors was Democrat Gavin Newsom, a strong proponent of crypto that is now the head of the nation's most populous state. These governors join more than a dozen pro-cryptocurrency congressmen.
The history of Bitcoin is a volatile one. But we've found a Bitcoin price prediction chart that shows this history is a harbinger of much bigger gains to come.
This "parabolic supertrend" indicates the Bitcoin price has made several major moves upward in a cycle that has repeated several times. Despite several steep declines, the long-term trend is always higher - much higher.
This Bitcoin price prediction is shocking.
While a lot of people are selling cryptocurrencies, this expert believes that you should double down on Bitcoin.
Students are demanding to be included in the cryptocurrency revolution by learning about blockchain and crypto coins at the top U.S. schools, according to a CNBC report.
Already, 9% of students surveyed by Coinbase and Qriously have already taken a class related to cryptocurrencies or blockchain.
Coinbase is one of the easiest exchanges to use for first-time cryptocurrency buyers, and it will soon grow its user base of 13 million even further.
On July 13, Coinbase announced it was "exploring" adding five new cryptocurrencies.
It's been a rough year for cryptocurrency enthusiasts, with the price of Bitcoin dropping 54.43% so far in 2018.
However, analysts are starting to get bullish again.
For years, followers of cryptocurrency have awaited one major development that would boost prices to the heights they've long dreamed of - large institutional investors like pension funds investing in Bitcoin.
Together, the world's top 22 pension markets are worth a hefty $41.4 trillion. With all cryptocurrencies combined worth just over $300 billion, it's not hard to see how a small portion of that could move cryptocurrency prices substantially higher.
Despite this, pension funds have yet to climb aboard the crypto train.
John McAfee is known for his bold Bitcoin price predictions.
By 2020, he thinks Bitcoin prices will climb to $1 million.
A new Bitcoin price prediction chart has good news for investors in the No. 1 cryptocurrency.
The chart shows a strong correlation between the price of Bitcoin and the breakeven price for Bitcoin miners. And it suggests that the miners' relentless addition of heavyweight computing power, even as BTC has slumped, will drive the price back towards its December high of just under $20,000 - and beyond.
Do I have to buy a full bitcoin?
A lot of investors want to get in on the cryptocurrency action, but they don’t want to spend thousands of dollars all at once.