The growth prospects of the cannabis industry are absolutely unparalleled.
- This Is the Key to Maximum Cannabis Profits
- Cannabis Legalization Is a Massive New Catalyst for This Top Beverage Stock
- [CHART] This State Will Soon Become a Medical Marijuana Powerhouse
- This New Marijuana Bill Would Stop Jeff Sessions in His Tracks
- 3 Cannabis Extraction Companies to Watch Now
- Here's Why Jeff Sessions' Latest Attack on Weed States Is Useless
- 3 Simple Ways to Profit from California's Legal Cannabis Market
- The Future of California Cannabis Depends on This Key Resource
- This Marijuana Timeline Proves You Can't Afford to Miss Out on This Industry
- One of Our Favorite Marijuana Dividend Stocks Is on Pace for a 15% Sales Surge
- These Four States Could Legalize Recreational Weed in 2018 [MAP]
- Why People Worry About the Marijuana Industry – and Why They're Wrong
- Why the U.S. Army Just Eased Up on Marijuana Users
- California Is Making This Controversial Move Ahead of Its Marijuana Legalization
- Now Is the Time to Profit from the Largest Marijuana Merger in History
- The VA's Fight Against Medical Marijuana Just Took a Hit
One of our favorite beverage stocks is about to get a huge boost from cannabis legalization.
Instead of fighting legalization, Constellation Brands made a move to cash in on it.
In what's sure to be a huge catalyst for its economy, this state will officially legalize the sale of medical marijuana this spring.
On Friday (Jan. 12), a U.S. House bill was introduced that could permanently halt any efforts by Jeff Sessions to go after marijuana states.
Now is the time to invest in cannabis extraction companies if you want to enjoy the first-mover advantage.
Today's decision is just a last-ditch effort from Jeff Sessions to regain some authority with his supporters.
The Golden State officially legalized marijuana on Jan. 1.
But don't worry - it's not too late to profit from California's legal cannabis market.
In an effort to balance environmental concerns with marijuana's projected $20.2 billion market, a new batch of rules and regulations specific to California cannabis companies' water use have now taken effect.
While other cannabis companies struggle to comply with the new rules, this company is set up to make even more money.
Start the conversation
Since the first legalization measure in 1996, the marijuana industry has proven to be an unstoppable force.
Its exponential growth is a recipe for profits, and the next major catalyst is only a week away.
One of our favorite marijuana dividend stocks, Scotts Miracle-Gro, has made another breakthrough investment in the marijuana space.
Four more states are set to legalize marijuana for either medical or recreational use in 2018.
And that's going to set investors up for another serious round of profits.
We're not worried about any of these three things derailing the burgeoning marijuana industry.
To keep up with recruitment demands, the Army is now granting hundreds of waivers to enlist applicants who smoked marijuana in the past.
We've got great news for marijuana industry investors...
There could be a colossal marijuana merger on the horizon.