Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
Microsoft Stock Price Today
There are a few big names known globally in the tech industry, and one of the biggest is Microsoft. As such a successful company, it’s no wonder why investors watch the Microsoft stock price carefully to gauge what’s happening with tech stocks in general.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Microsoft stock price today, stay tuned to this page where we post information about changes in the stock price and post news articles that follow the latest trends.
Whether it’s general market fluctuations or internal company changes, we’ve got you covered so you’re always up to date with the Microsoft stock price today.
Microsoft Stock Price Today: Better Than Apple?
When you talk about technology stocks, most people immediately think of Apple stock. Apple is a favorite company among consumers, and of course, a favorite stock among investors for its long-term success. But, just because it’s a favorite doesn’t mean it should be your only tech investment.
Why buy Microsoft stock and Apple stock? We’ll tell you.
For a long time, Apple was the most valuable company in the world, holding the record for highest market capitalization. In November 2018, Microsoft took over that title and has held on to it into early 2019.
Microsoft’s market capitalization hit $851.2 billion in November 2018, which compares to Apple’s $847.4 billion. Microsoft has focused on cloud computing, which continues to grow and interest investors while Apple’s slumping iPhone sales has many investors concerned.
Speaking of iPhone sales, this has been an area of concern for many people looking to invest in Apple stock. In 2018, 63% of Apple’s revenue was made up of iPhone sales. That’s a lot of eggs in one basket that’s been surprisingly unstable for the last few years.
In contrast, Microsoft has focused on diversification and innovation of new products such as cloud computing.
Unfortunately for Apple, some investors are concerned about the company’s future and its ability to continue to innovate. Apple stock has managed to hold on to much of their value over the past few years, but it’s been a struggle.
In comparison, Microsoft has steadily grown throughout the last few years. Through diversification and innovation, Microsoft is projecting continued growth over the next two years.
Microsoft Stock Price for the Future
While the Microsoft stock price today is near all-time highs, what does the future hold?
Most analysts are predicting a rise for the value of the Microsoft stock price in 2019. Buy today and you just might get a piece of Microsoft’s growth.
Whether you’re watching the Microsoft stock price today for an opportunity to invest or have been invested in this stock for a long time, you’ve come to the right place.
If you’re interested in the Microsoft stock price, you might also be interested in following the news about the Dow Jones today.
- Microsoft Stock Forecast After Bethesda Purchase
- It's a Great Time to Buy Microsoft Stock
- Our Microsoft Stock Forecast Remains Bullish After the Firm Joins the $1 Trillion Club
- Microsoft Stock
- This Acquisition Is Setting Microsoft Stock Up for Explosive Gains
- The Best Strategy for Protecting Your Investment in MSFT Stock
- The Biggest Microsoft Stock Catalyst Wall Street Is Completely Ignoring
- Why Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq: MSFT) Just Made a Massive Investment in Drones
- Microsoft Stock Could Be a Surprise Winner from Legal Marijuana
- Why the Microsoft Dividend Is the Real Reason to Buy the Stock
- Is Microsoft Stock a Buy After 2016 Q4 Earnings?
- 2 Reasons Microsoft Stock Owners Should Love the LinkedIn Purchase
- Why Microsoft Stock Is Headed to $60 - and Beyond
- Why the Microsoft Stock Price Fell Today - and Why That's Good
- Is Microsoft Stock a Buy After 2016 Q3 Earnings?
- Two Big Reasons MSFT Stock Is a Buy After Earnings