Gary Gately- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Gary'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Housing Market 1 Thursday, August 8, 2013Why Millions of Americans are Still "Trapped" in Their Homes
For millions of Americans who were underwater on their mortgages, the tide is finally receding.
Housing not only generates construction jobs, one of the hottest job sectors in the country right now, it also sparks spending on home furnishings and appliances. And as home prices increase, people feel more wealthy and tend to spend more.
The number of homeowners underwater – those who owe more on their mortgage than their home is worth – dropped in the first quarter to 25.4% percent of all mortgages, or 13 million homeowners, from 31.4 % a year earlier, real estate researcher Zillow reports.
To continue reading, please click here...
- Federal Reserve System Thursday, August 1, 2013FOMC Meeting: Fed Just Backtracked on QE Taper Talk
- Money Morning Premium Poll Monday, July 29, 2013FOMC Meeting: Look to Statement for QE Clues
- Housing Market Friday, July 26, 2013Why the Housing Market Recovery is Bypassing Young Buyers – and What that Means to the Market
- Debt Thursday, July 25, 2013Here's How Much Higher Mortgage Rates Will Raise Your Monthly Payments
- Gold Wednesday, July 24, 2013Why Gold Mining Stocks are a Buy Now
- Housing Market Monday, July 22, 2013How Higher Mortgage Rates Will Dent Housing's Recovery
- Money Morning Premium Content Friday, July 19, 2013Why Ford (NYSE: F) Stock is On a Roll
- The Fed Wednesday, July 17, 2013Bernanke Testimony Sends Mixed Signals on QE3
- Money Morning Premium Poll Tuesday, July 16, 2013Municipal Bonds: While Others Bail, It Might Be a Good Time to Buy