Keith is a seasoned market analyst with decades of experience, known and admired for his perspectives and insights, as well as a highly accurate track record of both predictions and trades.
At just 15, he started advising institutions and qualified individuals, and specializing in non-directional trading.
Today Keith is a regular guest on Fox Business, CNBC Asia, and BNN. He's also a bestselling author. His book, "Fiscal Hangover: How to Profit from the New Global Economy" (John Wiley & Sons), continues to garner rave reviews.
Keith has been leading as Chief Investment Strategist since 2008. He's also the editor of
Keith holds a BS in management and finance from Skidmore College and an MS in international finance (with a focus on Japanese business science) from Chaminade University. He splits his time between the United States and Japan, and regularly travels the world in search of investment opportunities others don't yet see or understand.
Keith'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Q&A with Keith: Why Bill Gross is Wrong About Stocks
- Sorry…Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) is Still Only Worth $7.50 a Share
- What 700 Million People in the Dark Says About Investing in India
- How to Protect Your Portfolio Against One of Wall Street's Greatest, Best Kept Secrets
- Four Ways To Not Lose Money In A Bubble Economy
- Five "Extra" Moves to Make Right Now to Protect Your Financial Future
- Four Debt-Free Companies to Own if the Markets Tank–and Even if They Don't
- What I Wish Ben Bernanke Knew About Japan
- 8 Reasons Why Mimi Would Sell Microsoft (Nasdaq:MSFT) and Dump Steve Ballmer