Keith Fitz-Gerald, Author at Money Morning - We Make Investing Profitable
Keith is the Chief Investment Strategist for Money Map Press. A seasoned market analyst and professional trader with more than 30 years of global experience, Keith is one of very few experts to correctly see both the dot.bomb crisis and the ongoing financial crisis coming ahead of time - and one of even fewer to help millions of investors around the world successfully navigate them both. Forbes.com recently hailed him as a "Market Visionary."
He is a regular on FOX Business, CNBC, and CNBC Asia, and his observations have been featured in Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, WIRED, Forbes, and MarketWatch.
Keith has been leading The Money Map Report since 2008, our flagship newsletter with 80,000+ members. He's also the editor of the High Velocity Profits trading service. In his new weekly Total Wealth, Keith has taken everything he's learned over a notable career and distilled it down to just three steps for individual investors. Sign up is free at totalwealthresearch.com.
Keith holds a BS in management and finance from Skidmore College and an MS in international finance (with a focus on Japanese business science) from Chaminade University. He regularly travels the world in search of investment opportunities others don't yet see or understand.
Keith'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Why Alibaba Stock (NYSE: BABA) Is a Better Bet than Apple
- The Best Investments for a Rising U.S. Dollar
- Why the Best High-Yield Dividend Stock to Buy Is Altria
- You Can Make Money in Stocks (Especially These Three) No Matter What Rates Do
- Ignore "Ebola Stocks" Hype – This Medical Tech Leader Is Already Set Up to Treat the Next Major Outbreak
- Why Tesla Stock (Nasdaq: TSLA) Will Double in the Next 12 Months
- This "Pop" Stock Is One to Avoid
- These Industry Powers Have Never Been More Scared
- Marketology: An Easy Way to Start Making 20% More Money (Immediately)
- This 13th Century Tool Can Make You Serious Money Today