Start the conversation
The WorldWide Developers Conference has certainly been a tailwind for tech stocks as the Nasdaq Composite hit another all-time high today.
Shares of Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL), Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ: FB), Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN), and Netflix Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX) lead the way (the latter two also hit record highs).
Since everyone knows about the moves in these mega-cap tech stocks, our experts - D.R. Barton, Jr., and Shah Gilani - gave advice on some other names. Here they are...
D.R. Barton, Jr. (8:45 a.m. EDT)
- D.R. likes Nike Inc. (NYSE: NKE) because the stock has done well recently and he thinks it could continue its positive momentum up to $120 per share.
- D.R. is bullish on General Electric Co. (NYSE: GE) at $7 per share and put a $10 price target on the stock.
- He's also bullish on TJX Cos. Inc. (NYSE: TJX) because he expects people to try saving money by shopping at their stores, which should have one of its largest inventories of all time.
- Tesla Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA) - if it breaks above $1,000 per share and holds that level for a couple days, the stock could rocket much higher.
- Roku Inc. (NASDAQ: ROKU) - D.R. loves Roku's growth and thinks the stock could easily climb to $200 per share by the end of the year.
- Shah believes the market is in the process of making a "V-shaped" recovery.
- He's bullish on Wells Fargo & Co. (NYSE: WFC) and thinks investors should try to pick up shares for around $20 and hold for the long term.
- Shah is also bullish on Boeing Co. (NYSE: BA) long-term and thinks investors could easily double their money if they buy the stock now and hold it for the next five years.
- The Walt Disney Co. (NYSE: DIS) is also a company Shah thinks investors should buy and hold now, for the long run.
Catch us tomorrow - starting LIVE again at 8:45 a.m. EDT with Chris Johnson, right here.
If you missed our live streams today, you can now replay them on our YouTube channel, here.
Got a question you want our experts to cover? Send us a note.
You Can Collect Four Separate Paydays in Under a Minute with This Options Trading Secret
Live on camera, America's No. 1 Pattern Trader is showing you the secret behind some of his biggest trades to date.
Watch as he uses this special tool to collect four separate paydays in under a minute - all from enormous companies like Netflix, Apple, Facebook, even Amazon.
While it may have taken Tom years to invent this moneymaking "machine," it's super easy to understand and utilize.
All it takes is a few simple mouse clicks, and you could be hundreds, even thousands, richer.
This is an opportunity you won't want to miss out on.
Click here to get started today.
Or to contact Money Morning Customer Service, click here.