Money Morning Staff Reports- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Money Morning'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Stock Market 0 Thursday, July 2, 2020Chris Johnson's Best Trade Idea for Next Week Could Net Investors 90%
Investors could become defensive if we don't get up to 3,150 and close above there for a couple days in a row.
To see when we might dip, Chris said to keep an eye on the VIX.
Right now, the VIX below 30 is a positive indicator that investors are optimistic about stocks.
But there are two key levels to watch: the VIX at 30, and then 35.
A break above both would be an indicator stocks could be ready for another correction.
Chris will update Markets Live viewers Monday at 8:45 a.m. on his next real-time broadcast.
Make sure to tune in.And until then, Chris did give viewers this trade recommendation...
- Investing Wednesday, July 1, 2020The Best Robinhood Options Trade Today Could Pop 100% Higher
- Stock Market Tuesday, June 30, 2020Should I Buy Facebook Stock Now?
- Stock MarketThe Two Most Important Stock Market Signals to Watch Now
- Investing Monday, June 29, 2020These 5G Technology Stocks Tap Into a $667 Billion Industry
- OptionsThe 6 Biggest Options Trading Mistakes to Avoid
- Stocks Thursday, June 25, 20203 Ripple Price Predictions for 2021 – One Forecasts 8,789% Gains
- InvestingThe Top Penny Stocks to Buy on Robinhood Today Offer 200% Upside
- Stock Market Wednesday, June 24, 2020Markets Live Recap: Dow Drops 700 Points as Coronavirus Concerns Grow
- InvestingThe Best Robinhood Options Trade Right Now Could Double Your Cash