Dr. Kent Moors- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Kent is an internationally recognized expert in oil and natural gas policy, risk management, emerging market economic development, and market risk assessment.
He serves as an advisor to the highest levels of the U.S., Russian, Kazakh, Bahamian, Iraqi, and Kurdish governments, to the governors of several U.S. states, and to the premiers of two Canadian provinces. He's served as a consultant to private companies, financial institutions and law firms in 25 countries, and has appeared more than 1,400 times as a featured radio-and-television commentator. He appears regularly on ABC, BBC, Bloomberg TV, CBS, CNN, NBC, Russian RTV, and the Fox Business Network.
Kent is also a professor in the Graduate Center for Social and Public Policy at Duquesne University, where he directs the Energy Policy Research Group. A prolific writer and lecturer, his six books, more than 750 professional and market publications, and over 250 private/public sector presentations and workshops have appeared in 44 countries.
He makes specific investment recommendations in his newsletter, the Energy Advantage. For more active investors, he issues shorter-term trades in his Energy Inner Circle. And Kent’s exclusive Micro Energy Trader is a “swing for the fences” service that targets micro-cap energy stocks. Oil & Energy Investor is Kent's e-letter, where he delivers the latest energy news from his travels around the world in his role as a consultant for major companies and governments.
Dr. Kent'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Dr. Kent Moors 0 Wednesday, September 7, 2016These Two Signals Are Pushing My Crude Price Forecast Upward
There are many ways to estimate where oil prices are going: reported inventory levels, imports and exports, production figures, and a myriad of ways to estimate demand.
With oil prices swinging up and down around the $40 a barrel range, business news outlets are full of people calling on these numbers to predict the price of oil.
Because at the end of the day, there are two – and only two – good ways to really tell where the oil market is going.Either one is a good indicator. But right now, both are telling us the same thing...
- Experts 0 Wednesday, August 31, 2016This "Hybrid Breakthrough" Could Reshape the Entire Energy Sector
- China 0 Friday, August 26, 2016The OPEC Oil Deal Is Coming… but Not When the Pundits Expect It
- Experts 0 Wednesday, August 24, 2016OPEC Is Now in the "Danger Zone" – Just as Arab Spring II Is Coming…
- Experts 1 Friday, August 19, 2016How Florida's Algae Blooms Are About to Turn into an Energy Boom
- Energy 0 Thursday, August 18, 2016How Florida’s Algae Blooms are About to Turn into an Energy Boom
- Experts 0 Wednesday, August 17, 2016This "Rooftop War" Will Determine the Future of the Solar Industry
- Global Investing 1 Monday, August 15, 2016The Simple Reason Why OPEC Won't Strike a Deal on Oil
- Dr. Kent Moors 3 Wednesday, August 10, 2016This Little-Known "Export War" Is the Real Reason Behind Cheap Oil
- Investing Experts 0What the Latest "Solar Battle" Means for Florida