Dr. Kent Moors- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Kent is an internationally recognized expert in oil and natural gas policy, risk management, emerging market economic development, and market risk assessment.
He serves as an advisor to the highest levels of the U.S., Russian, Kazakh, Bahamian, Iraqi, and Kurdish governments, to the governors of several U.S. states, and to the premiers of two Canadian provinces. He's served as a consultant to private companies, financial institutions and law firms in 25 countries, and has appeared more than 1,400 times as a featured radio-and-television commentator. He appears regularly on ABC, BBC, Bloomberg TV, CBS, CNN, NBC, Russian RTV, and the Fox Business Network.
Kent is also a professor in the Graduate Center for Social and Public Policy at Duquesne University, where he directs the Energy Policy Research Group. A prolific writer and lecturer, his six books, more than 750 professional and market publications, and over 250 private/public sector presentations and workshops have appeared in 44 countries.
He makes specific investment recommendations in his newsletter, the Energy Advantage. For more active investors, he issues shorter-term trades in his Energy Inner Circle. And Kent’s exclusive Micro Energy Trader is a “swing for the fences” service that targets micro-cap energy stocks. Oil & Energy Investor is Kent's e-letter, where he delivers the latest energy news from his travels around the world in his role as a consultant for major companies and governments.
Dr. Kent'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Energy 0 Thursday, February 2, 2017This "Classic" Energy Play Is About to Make a Comeback
Not so long ago, master limited partnerships (MLPs) were the darlings of energy investors.
It's easy to see why: They paid high dividends, employed reliable, transparent business models, and they even enjoyed some unique tax advantages.
They were simply one of the very best energy investments you could make.
Then the oil and natural gas bear started. This once red-hot class of shares froze over like a Siberian winter – quickly and brutally.But as it turns out, that fall was only temporary. A select few MLPs are about to come roaring back in a big way, and I'm going to show you how to play them...
- Experts 1 Friday, December 23, 2016Your 2017 Oil Price Forecast
- Experts 0 Wednesday, December 21, 2016Why I'm Paying Close Attention to the Looming UK Blackout
- Experts 0 Monday, December 19, 2016The Secret Source of Tomorrow's Energy Profits
- Oil 3 Tuesday, December 13, 2016Forecast: There Are Big Changes (and Big Profits) Coming to the Oil Sector in 2017
- Experts 0 Friday, December 9, 2016Here's Who's in Charge of the Oil Deal Now (It's Not OPEC)
- Experts 0 Thursday, December 8, 2016Where Natural Gas Prices Are Headed in 2017
- OPEC 0 Friday, December 2, 2016The Only Reason Why OPEC's Oil Deal Might Last
- Energy 0 Wednesday, November 30, 2016How to Invest in Energy with the Middle East on the Brink
- Experts 0 Tuesday, November 22, 2016Why the OPEC Oil Deal Is Now in Doubt