A year ago, I asked each of our experts here at Money Map Press to recommend their best investment ideas for the 12 months to come.
Of the five stocks our experts recommended in "The Five Stocks You Have to Own in 2012," two more than doubled in price.
And the biggest winner posted a peak gain of 153%.
A year later, here we are with a fresh set of recommendations for 2013.
I talked to each of our in-house gurus - including Chief Investment Strategist Keith Fitz-Gerald, gold-and-natural-resources expert Peter Krauth, high-tech maven Michael A. Robinson - and asked each for their single-best investment idea for the rest of this year.
The result was our new special report "The Seven Investments You Have to Make in 2013."
Those seven profit opportunities include:
- A data-security stock that's poised for a possible 55% gain - and that could end up as a takeover play.
- A gold-stock recommendation from the natural-resources specialist whose pick in last year's report gained as much as 142%.
- A biotech stock that's suddenly being accumulated by the CEO - as well as by a big outside shareholder.
- And the best stock-market hedge you'll find in the face of Washington's political skirmishing.
In the video above, I explain in detail how our "2013 Best Investments" list could deliver even bigger gains than last year's must-have stocks.
Editor's Note: This investment report is free to all Private Briefing subscribers. If you belong to Private Briefing, just visit your subscriber dashboard. You can find the "Seven Best Investments for 2013" listed under "Your Promised Reports."
The Team Behind Our "Best Investments for 2013"
Our top-notch team of experts includes:
- Chief Investment Strategist Keith Fitz-Gerald.
- Renowned oil & energy expert Dr. Kent Moors.
- Former hedge fund manager Shah Gilani.
- Global markets expert Martin Hutchinson.
- Commodities specialist Peter Krauth.
- Pulitzer-Prize nominated writer and investor Michael A. Robinson.
In 2011 alone they combined for more than 100 double- and triple-digit gains for their subscribers. It's no wonder they are able to charge thousands of dollars for their high-level research.
Here's just a few of the gains my team of financial experts has shown readers again and again:
- 70% on Goldman Sachs
- 125% on Fortuna Silver Miners
- 115% on Paramount Gold and Silver Corp
- 816% on Aluminum Corp of China
- 108% on Brazil
- 71% on Bucyrus
- 233% on Linktone
- 83% on Babcock and Brown Air Ltd
- 138% on ABB
- 300% on Silvercorp Mining
- 234% on the Euro
- 219% on Yanzhou Coal
So don't miss their next crop of winners the best of which are included in our report.
The best part is you can become a Private Briefing subscriber for just 26 cents a day.
I'm proud to say that in a mere 18 months, we've had 66 winners, including two recommendations that have tripled, three that have doubled and five that have ended up as takeover plays.
To learn how to join Private Briefing and get your copy of "The Seven Investments You Have to Make in 2013," click here.