Lee Adler- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Lee'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Global Markets 0 Friday, December 21, 2018Here's Why Capital Preservation Is Still the Name of the Game, Part 1
I'm hoping to heck that the recent bone-jarring losses in the stock market aren't hurting you! If you have followed my advice, you're sitting pretty. While all about you are losing their heads amid the noise and strife, you took your money home and let it hug you.
If you haven't taken my advice, but you've been in the market for the better part of the past nine years, there's still time to harvest the massive gains that you've accrued. Then you can rest easy through the difficult times that lie ahead.
In light of the Fed's actions Wednesday and Fed Chair Jerome Powell's words at his press conference, the overwhelming weight of the evidence continues to show that capital preservation is the name of the game.
As we've been over many times, it's not about rates. The arguments about the Fed's pace of rate increases are pointless. This is about the shrinking supply of money in the system versus the increasing demand for it. When money is in short supply, investors liquidate assets to raise cash. The Fed has made sure that money is in short supply, and has made clear that it is not about to deviate from its course.Read more...
- Global Markets Thursday, December 20, 2018Here's Why There Will Be More Bad Days for the Markets
- Global Markets Wednesday, December 19, 2018How to Make Money off the Fed's "Losses," Part 2
- Global Markets Monday, December 17, 2018How to Make Money off the Fed's "Losses," Part 1
- Global Markets Friday, December 14, 2018Don't Believe the Latest CPI and Inflation Reports
- Global Markets Thursday, December 13, 2018Jobs Data Won't Affect Fed Rate Hikes Like Wall Street Hopes
- Global Markets Wednesday, December 12, 2018How to Play a Heavily Shorted Market
- Global Markets Friday, December 7, 2018Profit from Suddenly Soaring Tax Collections by Using This Strategy
- Global Markets Thursday, December 6, 2018Follow This Strategy to Profit from the Fed's Bloodletting
- Global Markets Tuesday, November 27, 2018Here's What to Expect as the Stock Market Top Nears Completion