Keith is a seasoned market analyst with decades of experience, known and admired for his perspectives and insights, as well as a highly accurate track record of both predictions and trades.
At just 15, he started advising institutions and qualified individuals, and specializing in non-directional trading.
Today Keith is a regular guest on Fox Business, CNBC Asia, and BNN. He's also a bestselling author. His book, "Fiscal Hangover: How to Profit from the New Global Economy" (John Wiley & Sons), continues to garner rave reviews.
Keith has been leading as Chief Investment Strategist since 2008. He's also the editor of
Keith holds a BS in management and finance from Skidmore College and an MS in international finance (with a focus on Japanese business science) from Chaminade University. He splits his time between the United States and Japan, and regularly travels the world in search of investment opportunities others don't yet see or understand.
Keith'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Will President Obama Be Able to Stand Up To China?
- Here's What President Obama's Win Means For Your Money
- Election 2012: Is Today's Presidential Election More About Lost Dreams Or a New Promise?
- What Hope Means in Japan These Days
- The Fiscal Cliff's Biggest Surprise Could Be a Rising U.S. Dollar
- Investors Who Own Japanese Stocks are About to Get a Nasty Surprise
- How to Play Q4 Defense: Hedge Your Bets, Up Your Stops and Sell Your Gold
- QE Infinity Won't Work, But Here's What Will
- This Buying Spree Dwarfs The One That Shook the World in the 80s
- Is Wal-Mart's Bluebird Brilliant or an Invitation to the Slippery Slope?