Keith is the Chief Investment Strategist for Money Map Press. A seasoned market analyst and professional trader with more than 30 years of global experience, Keith is one of very few experts to correctly see both the dot.bomb crisis and the ongoing financial crisis coming ahead of time - and one of even fewer to help millions of investors around the world successfully navigate them both. Forbes.com recently hailed him as a "Market Visionary."
He is a regular on FOX Business, CNBC, and CNBC Asia, and his observations have been featured in Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, WIRED, Forbes, and MarketWatch.
Keith has been leading The Money Map Report since 2008, our flagship newsletter with 80,000+ members. He's also the editor of two trading services, The Geiger Index and Strike Force. In his new weekly Total Wealth, Keith has taken everything he's learned over a notable career and distilled it down to just three steps for individual investors. Sign up is free at totalwealthresearch.com.
Keith holds a BS in management and finance from Skidmore College and an MS in international finance (with a focus on Japanese business science) from Chaminade University. He splits his time between the United States and Japan, and regularly travels the world in search of investment opportunities others don't yet see or understand.
Keith'S LATEST HEADLINES
- A Map to Turn Fear into Profit
- The Huge Economic Indicator Everyone Misses
- This Has Been Making Investors Rich for 140 Years
- Double Your Opportunities for Profit
- One of the Best Investment "Tools" You'll Ever Use Costs Less Than $5 at Staples
- What the Fed Taper Means for Markets and Your Money
- This Chart Will Save You from a Dangerously Popular Delusion
- Forget the Malls… The Really Great December Deals Are on Wall Street
- Three Charts Obama Hopes You'll Never See
- Successful Investing: Five Things to Do Before 7 A.M. Every Day