Keith is a seasoned market analyst with decades of experience, known and admired for his perspectives and insights, as well as a highly accurate track record of both predictions and trades.
At just 15, he started advising institutions and qualified individuals, and specializing in non-directional trading.
Today Keith is a regular guest on Fox Business, CNBC Asia, and BNN. He's also a bestselling author. His book, "Fiscal Hangover: How to Profit from the New Global Economy" (John Wiley & Sons), continues to garner rave reviews.
Keith has been leading as Chief Investment Strategist since 2008. He's also the editor of
Keith holds a BS in management and finance from Skidmore College and an MS in international finance (with a focus on Japanese business science) from Chaminade University. He splits his time between the United States and Japan, and regularly travels the world in search of investment opportunities others don't yet see or understand.
Keith'S LATEST HEADLINES
- The S&P 500's Point of "No Return"
- One 10-Minute Trick That Beat the Market by 248%
- Fed Strategy from Mohammed Ali
- The Secret to Superior Returns
- How Gold, Oil, and Syria Really Mix… Plus "3 Strikes Against Apple"
- Microsoft: Look at This Chart Before You Decide
- Stock-Market "Antifreeze" Can Boost Your Return, Too
- This Is Now Your No. 1 Choice for Big Gains
- The Most Important Number to Watch This Week
- The Only "Crash Talk" Worth Trading