Andrew Keene- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Andrew got his start on the floor of the CBOE, where he accepted a clerk's job. And nine months later, he was promoted to floor trader, where he went on to become one of the biggest market movers in the game.
Slowly, computers started to replace every last trader on the floor, and he faced his fair share of strikeouts. Suddenly he found himself seeking a reset button - and he found it - at a Buddhist monastery in Thailand.
But Andrew wasn't done trading. It's in his blood. So he came back with a new mindset and new trading plan... and that trading plan was delivering more money than he ever imagined. The first year, he made $1.5 million... then $3.4 million on top of that... until finally, he amassed $5 million by his 30th birthday.
It's never been just about the money though, so Andrew began to help thousands of people transform their lives as well, helping them break out of the 9-to-5 drag.
That's why Andrew created The 1450 Club - a one-of-a-kind trading service where you get to trade, in real time, right alongside Andrew. On top of this, you get access to all of Andrew's exclusive educational training programs and get to meet your fellow 1450 traders who have transformed their lives with Andrew's proprietary system.
Outside of his trading and teaching, Andrew is a regular on CNBC, FOX Business News, and Bloomberg and is a five-time published author.
Andrew'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Stocks 0 Sunday, April 19, 2020Ten Stocks to Avoid Right Now (and One Trade to Make)
We finished our second straight week of stock gains on Friday. Where we go next – well, it's not so simple in a market like this.
We haven't seen the last of a downturn, with all the uncertainty that will still weigh on markets.
We're still in bear market territory, with more downside pressure ahead.
Don't let that scare you. In fact, a bear market is my favorite kind of market to trade in. Back in 2008, when markets fell 50% from their peak, I made $5 million in less than two years. So rest assured that a bear market isn't one without opportunities.
Trading is just one step in a solid bear market profit plan. Another is knowing which stocks to ditch, to keep them from dragging down your portfolio. Even if they're seeing rallies right now, it's likely those are short term with no real earnings or growth to support the gains.
But even considering that every single stock in the following list will head lower, with the power of options, you can expect to profit off a stock that is tumbling down, flying up, or stuck sideways… Full StoryBut even considering that every single stock in the following list will head lower, with the power of options, you can expect to profit off a stock that is tumbling down, flying up, or stuck sideways... Full Story
- trading strategies Monday, February 17, 2020Crush the Next Earnings Season – and Every One After – with This Simple Plan
- Trading Options Monday, February 3, 2020Regardless of Where Boeing Heads Next, Here's How to Score Big on It
- Profit Thursday, January 9, 2020The One Trading Style You Need to Survive Any Market
- Profit Wednesday, January 1, 2020A Profitable 2020 Can Start with a Solid Trading Plan – Like This
- Profit Friday, November 22, 2019Seven Stocks I Buy Before Breakfast Every Weekday
- Profit Wednesday, November 20, 20191 Hour a Day… 4 Days a Week… 50X
- Stocks Tuesday, November 12, 2019Six Trading Mistakes I Made on the Road to $5 Million
- Stocks to Watch Wednesday, November 6, 2019Why I Had to Lose Three Jobs to Finally Get Rich