Jack Delaney- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Jack'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Mergers & Acquisitions 0 Tuesday, December 11, 2018Mergers and Acquisitions in 2019 Could Lead to Triple-Digit Profit Opportunities
Your buddy may have bragged about buying Facebook at $116 at the end of 2016, when it was primed for 2017's yearlong, 53% vertical climb to $178.
Check in – ask them how they feel now.
It's not just Facebook, of course. The big indexes are flat for the year; they stand every chance of notching losses by Dec. 31.
With shares treading water in this classic "stockpicker's market," finding the right company is an essential component of any successful moneymaking strategy.
We think that some of the biggest, fastest gains available to investors in 2019 will come from companies involved in deals – mergers & acquisitions.
Just look at key cannabis player Cronos Group.
When $100 billion tobacco giant Altria Group announced on Dec. 7 that it was taking a 45% stake in Cronos, CRON shares zoomed from $9.92 to an intra-day high of $13.95 the next day.
That's a 40.62% profit in less than a day.
Compare that to the 1.2% loss taken by the S&P 500 so far in 2018, and you see why dealmaking – mergers, acquisitions, capital infusions – has the potential to drive regular investors' profits in the year ahead.
All you need to do is be in the right place at the right time.We've identified three potential "takeover targets" ripe for buyouts... and rainmaker-style profits. There are no guarantees, of course - invest with care - but we think these will give regular investors superior returns in 2019...
- Investing Monday, December 10, 20185 Must-See Moneymaking Opportunities for 2019
- Marijuana Stocks Friday, December 7, 2018The $820 Million U.S. Hemp Industry Is Going Mainstream in 2019
- Marijuana Stocks Thursday, November 29, 2018Why This Unexpected Region Is Turning into a Cannabis Gold Mine
- Stock Market Wednesday, November 28, 2018The Latest Stock Market Crash Signal Is Blaring Out of Texas
- Marijuana Stocks Monday, November 12, 2018Marijuana Futures Could Be the Next Cannabis Profit Opportunity, but There's a Catch
- Stocks Wednesday, October 24, 2018This Insider Just Shared What's Next for the $97 Billion Global Gambling Market
- Marijuana Stocks Thursday, October 18, 2018The CBD Market Can Jump-Start Sales for These 2 Legacy Companies
- Marijuana StocksMarijuana Edibles Will Be a $4 Billion Business by 2022
- Stocks Wednesday, October 17, 2018This Cannabis Delivery Service Is Celebrating Legalization with a "Willy Wonka Lottery"