Peter Krauth- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
A former portfolio adviser and a 20-year veteran of the resource market - with special expertise in energy, metals, and mining stocks - Peter uses the close contacts and connections he amassed over the years to exploit the moneymaking potential of every kind of commodity.
Peter travels around the world to dig up the latest and greatest profit opportunity, whether it's in gold, silver, oil, coal, potash, chromium, or even water. He has also contributed some of the most widely read and highly regarded investing articles on Money Morning.
Peter holds an MBA from McGill University.
Peter'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Gold 1 Friday, February 17, 2017What's Next for Gold Prices in 2017
Gold prices in 2017 continue to remain volatile as the markets continually hit new highs and the Fed ponders its next rate hike.
That said, there is still plenty of upside for the precious metal from here.Here's how the price of gold has been trending and where we expect it to head from here...
- Silver Prices Article 3 Monday, February 13, 2017This Silver Price News Supports Our Bullish 2017 Forecast
- Gold Price 0 Friday, February 10, 2017Gold Price News Today Shows Second Weekly Gain in a Row
- Silver Prices Article 0 Monday, February 6, 2017Why Silver Prices in 2017 Will Soar 25.8%
- Gold Prices 1 Friday, February 3, 2017Price of Gold Today Dips but Will Rise 15% Thanks to Donald Trump
- Energy Markets 4This Is 2017's Richest Contrarian Play
- Silver Prices Article 0 Monday, January 30, 2017Silver Price in 2017 Will Climb Another 27.5%
- Gold Prices 0 Friday, January 27, 2017Gold Prices Today Fall but Could Gain 18% in 2017
- Silver Prices Article 0 Monday, January 23, 2017Price of Silver Today Climbs and Could Gain Another 28.1% in 2017
- Gold Price 0 Friday, January 20, 2017Gold Prices in 2017 Will Be Lifted by Donald Trump