Tom Gentile- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
But really, he's so much more than that.
Tom wasn't always so successful. Thirty years ago, he was just a kid working 60 hours a week at Home Depot, making the same amount every hour no matter how hard he worked.
It's a familiar story. But it jumpstarted Tom to do something different.
That's when his life really began to change. Tom began his career by studying the ins and outs of options trading every single night in his parent's basement back in 1986. Years later, he had built one of the largest financial tech companies showing people how to trade. It was called Optionetics, and it quickly established a stellar reputation in the field of options education.
In 2009, Tom sold Optionetics to one of the largest discount brokers in the world for millions of dollars.
Since then, he has dedicated his career to teaching people how to trade. Tom has taught over 300,000 traders his option trading secrets in a variety of settings, including seminars, workshops, and sponsored events like The Money Show. He's also a bestselling author of eight books and training courses.
Tom's personal mission in life is to show people like you everything he's learned in his 30 years of trading. He wants you to break out of the grueling nine-to-five cycle and achieve the abundant life you deserve.
Tom'S LATEST HEADLINES
- Options 0 Thursday, April 9, 2020Score a 300%-Plus Profit on the S&P 500's "Mirror-Opposite" by June
The S&P 500 is considered to be one of the best gauges of market movement. And from its all-time high of 3,393 on February 19, the index crashed 35% in a matter of weeks.
Since then, however, things have turned around. From its March 23rd lows, the S&P has mounted a 25% rise at the time of writing.
Investors are clinging to the bullish bounce, question after question floating through their minds…
Will the jump continue? Is the market bottom in? Is it time to load up on stocks?
For the answer, we look to the technicals – and they're shaking their heads from left to right. The recent run up has no staying power. Another down-leg is likely.
But you don't have to fear another bearish drop. This time, we know it's coming – and with the strategy I'm going to show you today, you could profit even more than if the bullishness were to continue.In fact, this trade could hand you a 327% gain in two-months' time...
- COVID-19 Stock Market Crash Tuesday, April 7, 2020The Only Stock Market Prediction You Should Trust
- StocksWhat You Should Be Watching in the Markets This Week
- COVID-19 Stock Market Crash Friday, April 3, 202015 Stock Picks for you to Kick-Start the Second Quarter
- bear marketWhere Stocks Are Headed Next
- COVID-19 Stock Market Crash Tuesday, March 31, 2020Pinpoint the Market Bottom with These Three Indicators
- OptionsThree Questions to Ask Your Financial Advisor for a Bear Market
- Bonds Saturday, March 28, 2020Help Your Country and Your Portfolio with These Three Bond Plays
- COVID-19 Stock Market Crash Friday, March 27, 20203 Simple Steps to Trading a Recession All the Way to Recovery
- COVID-19 Stock Market Crash Wednesday, March 25, 2020The Do's and Don'ts of Trading Through a Recession