Tom Gentile- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Tom Gentile, options trading specialist for Money Map Press, is known as America's No. 1 Pattern Trader.
But really, he's so much more than that.
Tom wasn't always so successful. Thirty years ago, he was just a kid working 60 hours a week at Home Depot, making the same amount every hour no matter how hard he worked.
It's a familiar story. But it jumpstarted Tom to do something different.
That's when his life really began to change. Tom began his career by studying the ins and outs of options trading every single night in his parent's basement back in 1986. Years later, he had built one of the largest financial tech companies showing people how to trade. It was called Optionetics, and it quickly established a stellar reputation in the field of options education.
In 2009, Tom sold Optionetics to one of the largest discount brokers in the world for millions of dollars.
Since then, he has dedicated his career to teaching people how to trade. Tom has taught over 300,000 traders his option trading secrets in a variety of settings, including seminars, workshops, and sponsored events like The Money Show. He's also a bestselling author of eight books and training courses.
Tom's personal mission in life is to show people like you everything he's learned in his 30 years of trading. He wants you to break out of the grueling nine-to-five cycle and achieve the abundant life you deserve.
Tom'S LATEST HEADLINES
- COVID-19 Stock Market Crash 0 Monday, July 6, 2020How to Invest (and Profit) in Real Estate – Without Buying Property
The coronavirus has left 13.3% of people in the United States without jobs. Retail spending is down about 8% compared to pre-pandemic times. Earnings from big-name companies like Nike Inc. and Costco Corp. have missed already-low expectations.
Yet, in the face of these stats, the stock market has been rising.
Since its March low, the Dow Jones and S&P 500 have risen about 37%. The Nasdaq is at an all-time high, up 45%.
The V-shaped bounce off of these lows has been completely unprecedented. But stocks aren't the only asset investors are flocking to…
Last Monday, pending home sales for May were released. Coming in at a whopping 44.3% spike, the number overtook the 15% expectation, making for the largest one-month jump in history.
In the face of low economic numbers, real estate, just like stocks, is surging. Realtor.com reports that over the course of 2020, inventory has declined by 15.7%, all while average listing prices rose 3.8% – both indications of a market in high demand.
But you don't have to buy property to invest and make money in the real estate sector.
Here's how to take advantage of the real estate boom… without touching an inch of land… Full StoryHere's how to take advantage of the real estate boom... without touching an inch of land...
- COVID-19 Stock Market Crash Friday, July 3, 2020Why Put Options Are the Key to Profits This July
- COVID-19 Stock Market Crash Monday, June 29, 2020This Is Hands-Down the Most Extreme Profit Upside of 2020
- COVID-19 Stock Market Crash Friday, June 26, 2020How to Find "Double-Your-Money Fast" Trades
- COVID-19 Stock Market Crash Thursday, June 25, 2020You Can Profit from Groupon's Desperate Big Move
- COVID-19 Stock Market Crash Saturday, June 20, 2020How to Bank Instant Cash and Build Real Wealth in Today's Market
- Stocks Wednesday, June 17, 2020Two Simple Trading Rules You Should Never Break
- COVID-19 Stock Market Crash Tuesday, June 9, 2020This Patent-Pending Market Predictor Shows You What June Has in Store
- COVID-19 Stock Market Crash Thursday, June 4, 2020Here Are Two Ways to Be Bullish on Hertz Without Losing Your Shirt
- Bitcoin Sunday, May 24, 2020How to Get Started Trading Bitcoin – or the Digital Currency You Want