Tom Gentile- Money Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From.
Tom Gentile, options trading specialist for Money Map Press, is known as America's No. 1 Pattern Trader.
But really, he's so much more than that.
Tom wasn't always so successful. Thirty years ago, he was just a kid working 60 hours a week at Home Depot, making the same amount every hour no matter how hard he worked.
It's a familiar story. But it jumpstarted Tom to do something different.
That's when his life really began to change. Tom began his career by studying the ins and outs of options trading every single night in his parent's basement back in 1986. Years later, he had built one of the largest financial tech companies showing people how to trade. It was called Optionetics, and it quickly established a stellar reputation in the field of options education.
In 2009, Tom sold Optionetics to one of the largest discount brokers in the world for millions of dollars.
Since then, he has dedicated his career to teaching people how to trade. Tom has taught over 300,000 traders his option trading secrets in a variety of settings, including seminars, workshops, and sponsored events like The Money Show. He's also a bestselling author of eight books and training courses.
Tom's personal mission in life is to show people like you everything he's learned in his 30 years of trading. He wants you to break out of the grueling nine-to-five cycle and achieve the abundant life you deserve.
Tom'S LATEST HEADLINES
- cryptocurrency 0 Wednesday, June 9, 2021What the FBI's $2.3 Million "DarkSide" Bitcoin Seizure Really Means
Colonial Pipeline Co.
paid DarkSide hackers more than $4 million in Bitcoin last month during the pipeline attack.
The FBI just recovered most of the ransom – more than $2.3 million.
But then worries over Bitcoin’s securities sent the price tumbling more than $5,000.
Retail investors are way off base on this one – there’s no need to worry about Bitcoin… .Read more...
- trading strategies Friday, June 4, 2021How to Trade Profitably in This Market
- Options Monday, May 31, 2021The No. 1 Stock Trade to Make Tomorrow Morning
- cryptocurrency Saturday, May 29, 2021Why My Long-Term Crypto Outlook Is Still Very Bullish
- cryptocurrency Thursday, May 27, 2021My Updated Bitcoin and Ethereum Price Predictions
- cryptocurrency Sunday, May 23, 2021Why the Ripple (XRP) Coin Is Back on My Crypto Radar
- cryptocurrency Thursday, May 20, 2021Why I’m Not Worried About This Week’s Crypto Crash
- cryptocurrency Wednesday, May 19, 2021My Chart Says Everything About Bitcoin Prices Right Now
- Stocks to Watch Monday, May 17, 2021Five Bullish Stocks to Trade This Week
- cryptocurrency Tuesday, April 27, 2021Here's What Bitcoin Could Do This Week